Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Aug 22, 2007, 5:13 AM   #1

Well just came home to get a couple things and shooting back up to my dad's village, but before i do go i just wanted to share a few pictures my brother took with his HP camera at a Monestary up on a cliff he shot them from below the road and it was like 12 a.m. there was only light at the Monestary which turned out blurry, but what i do see is those white lines that change shape in every picture and if you look at the last picture on top of the Monestary you see a shape of a face with 2 eye's, what i believe is (call me crazy) ghost's what else could it be
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 24, 2007, 4:32 AM   #2

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Well just came home to get a couple things and shooting back up to my dad's village, but before i do go i just wanted to share a few pictures my brother took with his HP camera at a Monestary up on a cliff he shot them from below the road and it was like 12 a.m. there was only light at the Monestary which turned out blurry, but what i do see is those white lines that change shape in every picture and if you look at the last picture on top of the Monestary you see a shape of a face with 2 eye's, what i believe is (call me crazy) ghost's what else could it be
I bet you brother did not bother climbing up the hill to see what's going on! You know the curioustypes are #1 victims at hollywood productions which have quite shaped our imaginations ; )

I remember climbing up a Byzantine castle withsome friend to overnight and to commemorate!! the by gone days as freshman students at college. I cannot think of the drivers's impressions who paid attention to the hilltop:-) So, could be some lads out there who were looking for some extra excitement?

So this place is in my list if I ever visit there, arkadaş

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2007, 4:39 PM   #3

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
I bet you brother did not bother climbing up the hill to see what's going on! You know the curioustypes are #1 victims at hollywood productions which have quite shaped our imaginations ; )

I remember climbing up a Byzantine castle withsome friend to overnight and to commemorate!! the by gone days as freshman students at college. I cannot think of the drivers's impressions who paid attention to the hilltop:-) So, could be some lads out there who were looking for some extra excitement?

So this place is in my list if I ever visit there, arkadaş

Thanks arkadias, i just came home today and left the family in my dads village due to a fire here, anyway i will post in other topic, but when i go back me and my brother are going up there this is strange (no hollywood here) i have heard some pretty good stories that i believe are true, but if you do ever come here i will walk the hill with you
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2007, 5:17 PM   #4

I know exactly what you mean! Weboth grew up listening to those stories, I guess:shock:Especially when in villages!! Oh, I must confess there are some I still try not to remind myself:!:I even remember, as a boy,walking into woods in the dark to see how far I could venturein a mostexcited mood totest myself :lol:

Quote:
but if you do ever come here i will walk the hill with you
We might even bringIR filters there arkadaş
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote