Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 6, 2007, 5:58 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Waiting for the train



seems to take forever when your waiting for transport :-)..........musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 6, 2007, 6:23 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

musket wrote:
Quote:
Waiting for the train

seems to take forever when your waiting for transport :-)..........musket.
Certainlymuch more inspiring when compared with waiting at the bus stop, my friend!It even givesyouthe opportunityto experimentsome compositionaltheories regarding vanishing point:-)
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2007, 7:34 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
musket wrote:
Quote:
Waiting for the train

seems to take forever when your waiting for transport :-)..........musket.
Certainlymuch more inspiring when compared with waiting at the bus stop, my friend!It even givesyouthe opportunityto experimentsome compositionaltheories regarding vanishing point:-)
Thanks for taking the time to comment my friend....If you carry a cam in your pocket

it's always one way to pass the time..........:-)...........musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2007, 7:39 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

musket wrote:
Quote:
bahadir wrote:
Quote:
musket wrote:
Quote:
Waiting for the train

seems to take forever when your waiting for transport :-)..........musket.
Certainlymuch more inspiring when compared with waiting at the bus stop, my friend!It even givesyouthe opportunityto experimentsome compositionaltheories regarding vanishing point:-)
Thanks for taking the time to comment my friend....If you carry a cam in your pocket

it's always one way to pass the time..........:-)...........musket.
Yea! Two things I almost always carry with me on any trip: A newspaper and a camera, among which the latterinvariably preceeds : )



bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2007, 7:44 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Bynx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,585
Default

Well your shot of the tracks and the yellow lines clearly show those people who think the world is round they are wrong. Its flat as a pancake. Nice job. :blah:
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2007, 8:07 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
musket wrote:
Quote:
bahadir wrote:
Quote:
musket wrote:
Quote:
Waiting for the train

seems to take forever when your waiting for transport :-)..........musket.
Certainlymuch more inspiring when compared with waiting at the bus stop, my friend!It even givesyouthe opportunityto experimentsome compositionaltheories regarding vanishing point:-)
Thanks for taking the time to comment my friend....If you carry a cam in your pocket

it's always one way to pass the time..........:-)...........musket.
Yea! Two things I almost always carry with me on any trip: A newspaper and a camera, among which the latterinvariably preceeds : )


Wise move...........:idea:...........musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2007, 8:08 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Bynx wrote:
Quote:
Well your shot of the tracks and the yellow lines clearly show those people who think the world is round they are wrong. Its flat as a pancake. Nice job. :blah:
Thanks for taking the time to comment.......Yes I think a revival of

the flat earth society is in order :-)..............musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2007, 7:38 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

Great shot, at least your waiting paid off
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2007, 5:12 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Great shot, at least your waiting paid off
Thanks for viewing and taking the time to comment..............:|..........musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2007, 7:29 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Torgny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Posts: 10,042
Default


musket wrote:
Quote:
Waiting for the train

seems to take forever when your waiting for transport :-)..........musket.
Extraordinary clarity and pleasant scale of colours gives your eyes a lot to discover

Torgny


Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 AM.