Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Dec 10, 2007, 5:14 AM   #11

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

musket wrote:
Quote:
Really nice series of misty morning shots......................musket
Thanks, musket.:-) It was despite (or rather because) of the mist and rain, a very pleasant piece of easy climbing

Torgny

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2007, 1:21 AM   #12

Nice set of pictures but unless that coat covered all the way to my feet, I'll stay inside by the fire.
Calicajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2007, 1:56 PM   #13

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Calicajun wrote:
Quote:
Nice set of pictures but unless that coat covered all the way to my feet, I'll stay inside by the fire.
Thank you, Calicajun, for viewing and commenting

Torgny

Old Dec 11, 2007, 2:09 PM   #14

This series beautifully captures my feelings of old when British winter rambling and hill walking. These days I don't even set out when the weather is 'drear', but my memory banks are full of soggy pre-arranged days out with friends, and even busloads of people, just like these.

I didn't often get my camera out on those occasions, so well done for capturing the atmosphere. I hope your camera didn't literally capture too much of it in its structure, Torgny.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2007, 3:26 PM   #15

Alan T wrote:
Quote:
This series beautifully captures my feelings of old when British winter rambling and hill walking. These days I don't even set out when the weather is 'drear', but my memory banks are full of soggy pre-arranged days out with friends, and even busloads of people, just like these.

I didn't often get my camera out on those occasions, so well done for capturing the atmosphere. I hope your camera didn't literally capture too much of it in its structure, Torgny.
Thank you, Alan. There are many similar landscape types in your country and mine. A pair of them are described by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My Himalaya jacket has waterproof pockets so I donĀ“t have to worry about a little camera getting wet

Torgny