Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 16, 2007, 5:38 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 130
Default

" ALT="">" ALT="">" ALT="">" ALT="">all the images were shot in a town called whiterock s/e of vancouver. i have been alot of places to shoot sunsets. whiterock is #1 for me in the summer for sunsets. in 3 months i seen one other photographer out shooting. the foot bridge was behind me looked back looked good so i shot it. didnt know how it would turn out. allways loved the angle but no color. i have been doing photography just short of 2 years now. better late than never. rick
oakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 17, 2007, 4:27 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Torgny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Posts: 10,042
Default


oa

Quote:
all the images were shot in a town called whiterock s/e of vancouver. i have been alot of places to shoot sunsets. whiterock is #1 for me in the summer for sunsets. in 3 months i seen one other photographer out shooting. the foot bridge was behind me looked back looked good so i shot it. didnt know how it would turn out. allways loved the angle but no color. i have been doing photography just short of 2 years now. better late than never. rick
Beautiful pictures. The compositions with the "swaying" curves - great

Torgny


Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2007, 6:10 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 130
Default

thank you for looking. rick
oakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2007, 12:20 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

These are really a treat for the eyes of the beholder in terms of colour and composition

I'd only wish to see a bit more of the wavy foreground in pic #3,raising the ground levela bit higher...

Again, thanks for sharing!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2007, 12:33 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Yes really nice landscapes, although HTML code should be avoided

as it upsets the presentation. BBcode is 'Bulletin Board' code

and uses the square brackets as commands '[]' not '< >'

permissions would have to be setby sitecontrollersto allow

the use HTML code in the forums before they could be activated

by any of the members...............................musket .
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2007, 7:02 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 130
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
These are really a treat for the eyes of the beholder in terms of colour and composition

I'd only wish to see a bit more of the wavy foreground in pic #3,raising the ground levela bit higher...

Again, thanks for sharing!
went back and looked your right. i will look at the rest of the images to see if they are all that way. thank you for pointing that out. rick :idea: :-)
oakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2007, 7:13 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 130
Default

musket wrote:
Quote:
Yes really nice landscapes, although HTML code should be avoided

as it upsets the presentation. BBcode is 'Bulletin Board' code

and uses the square brackets as commands '[]' not '< >'

permissions would have to be setby sitecontrollersto allow

the use HTML code in the forums before they could be activated

by any of the members...............................musket .
yes i have noticed the html code. im not good on computers i will look into this. things didnt look right to me. will go back and read how to post. thank you for your time. rick
oakey is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.