Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jan 12, 2008, 5:19 PM   #1

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

/T

File too large? Right click and choose Show image (PC) and the picture will adjust to your monitor.These 16:9 monitors are not exactly made for portrait orientation.

It is also a great method for long panoramas. :-) Mac - don´t know

Attached Images

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 14, 2008, 9:57 AM   #2

a piecefull pict..... lovely
ofixmyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2008, 11:17 AM   #3

What an incredible piece of rock. It would look great in my backyard. All polished down flat and smooth. I could get rid of my lawnmower.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2008, 2:20 PM   #4

I don't know if this is intential, but the colors are really lacking. Very mute and subdude. It doesn't grab my attention. Even a nice big flat rock can be interesting to look at, but this is kind of boring to me.
rhett7660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2008, 2:45 PM   #5

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

ofixmyth wrote:
Quote:
a piecefull pict..... lovely
Thank you ofixmyth for viewing and commenting

Torgny

Old Jan 14, 2008, 2:52 PM   #6

Bynx wrote:
Quote:
What an incredible piece of rock. It would look great in my backyard. All polished down flat and smooth. I could get rid of my lawnmower.
The ices made them.

There is a sociology study over a neighbour reaction. Everybody else had grass, flowers etc in their garden but our hero had covered it with a "floor" of concrete. They got rid of him violently and the university lost the major sponsors

Torgny

Old Jan 14, 2008, 2:58 PM   #7

rhett7660 wrote:
Quote:
I don't know if this is intential, but the colors are really lacking. Very mute and subdude. It doesn't grab my attention. Even a nice big flat rock can be interesting to look at, but this is kind of boring to me.
That´s pretty much as close to the reality I could come. Thank you for viewing and commenting

Torgny

Old Jan 14, 2008, 11:39 PM   #8

The feel of this photograph is desolate and cold. To me, this is a good thing...it makes a person feel something..have a reaction. Nicely done.
DigitalDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2008, 3:10 AM   #9

DigitalDiva wrote:
Quote:
The feel of this photograph is desolate and cold. To me, this is a good thing...it makes a person feel something..have a reaction. Nicely done.
Thanks. Your words make me remember Bob Dylan in "Desolation Row" and "Alberta". Just word associations.

Desolation Row was a N. Y. street and Alberta the name of a girl with long hair, if I remember correctly

Torgny