Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 25, 2008, 4:55 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

Stitched 4 hdr pictures for the pano below...

Cheers!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 25, 2008, 4:57 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

and here's a %100 crop from the very stitchwork (from the right shadowy part)
Attached Images
 
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 6:18 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

just an hour later!- a2.5 pictures stitch hdr : )
Attached Images
 
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2008, 1:42 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Lovely scenes colour and composition........................musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2008, 8:23 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
longside1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 693
Default

I agree with Muskett, great shots. My personal favourite would have to be the last shot, which is better exposed for the clouds. Great detail!
longside1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2008, 7:19 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Alan T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Chester, UK
Posts: 2,980
Default

The last shot above is especially fine, with most tasteful and realistic HDR rendering of the scene. It's exactly what I'd wish to see, and I imagine we'd have struggled without HDR to keep both the lovely fussy detail of the houses, and all the drama beyond. I'm not sure I'd have guessed HDR if you hadn't given the game away, bahadir.

Our tiny engineering efforts in the foreground pale before the raw power of Nature overhead.



Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2008, 6:32 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

Great shots and HDR arkadias, i myself really like the last picture, very nice
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2008, 10:33 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

musket wrote:
Quote:
Lovely scenes colour and composition........................musket.
Thank you my friend! Such a relief after about 90 views and no comments :-)



.................................................. ..............

longside 1 wrote:
Quote:
I agree with Muskett, great shots. My personal favourite would have to be the last shot, which is better exposed for the clouds. Great detail!
Dear Matt, thank you for indicating your favourite and the kind words of appreciation : )


bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2008, 10:34 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

Alan T wrote:
Quote:
The last shot above is especially fine, with most tasteful and realistic HDR rendering of the scene. It's exactly what I'd wish to see, and I imagine we'd have struggled without HDR to keep both the lovely fussy detail of the houses, and all the drama beyond. I'm not sure I'd have guessed HDR if you hadn't given the game away, bahadir.

Our tiny engineering efforts in the foreground pale before the raw power of Nature overhead.


I'm so glad to read your esteemed opinion, Alan! Encouraged bythe kind words, I'llbe trying to keepmy next HDRimages as realistic as possible, or send them to the Recycle Bin right away !!:-)

.................................................. ......................

hercules wrote:

Quote:
Great shots and HDR arkadias, i myself really like the last picture, very nice



Efharisto arkadaƟ! Reading the above comments and now yours, I'm feeling so lucky havingadded the last HDR stitchwork picture






bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2008, 8:21 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Scouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Camano Island, WA.
Posts: 2,328
Default

Bahadir, above all it looks like you were having fun and enjoying experimenting. That's what it's all about, isn't it?

Of course it helps when you start off with some excellent photos. Let's see some more.

Ken

Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:50 AM.