Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old May 28, 2008, 11:38 PM   #1

well ive always wanted to improve my game in shooting landscapes, especially telephoto landscapes, here are some of my favorites of my own tell me what you think, thanks

xiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 29, 2008, 10:23 PM   #2

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

xiggy wrote:
Quote:
well ive always wanted to improve my game in shooting landscapes, especially telephoto landscapes, here are some of my favorites of my own tell me what you think, thanks

Great photographs, xiggy. My favourite is the vertical pastoral. Composition really is something with ten horizontal lines with various angles.

The country road in the background transforms into other horizontals, it is beautifully located

Colurs are fresh and vibrant. Light perfect. You can be very proud of this impressive photo

/T

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2008, 11:01 PM   #3

thanks man, the 70-200 f4L has almost perfect color reproduction, it makes all of my pictures better, i just have to work harder to find better and better compositions

seeing as i just moved into a new house, in a completely different place i have a lot of cool new places to see, took this one tonight

xiggy is offline   Reply With Quote