Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old May 30, 2008, 5:08 PM   #1

Ok i just bought the Canon EF-S 10-22 got it for a good deal, only been used for like 8 months, anyway here is a no big deal picture, tried an HDR for the fist time so be gentle
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 30, 2008, 10:27 PM   #2

Excellent! I love the way the tracks on the ground mirror the sky.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2008, 2:55 AM   #3

Arkadaş, I'dthinkthis was the picture of one ofthe citrus orchards about where I live if I didn't know it was posted by you!Congrats on your new lens which is a really a reputable one in terms of bothcorner performance and distortion controlI'd also like to see a comperative pictures with the widest ends of your walk around lens and the new baby : ) Btw, you see another merit of HDR is; you don't have to bother for an expensive polariser :-)
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2008, 3:59 AM   #4

Congratulation on the new lens, good shot and HDR...................musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2008, 4:05 AM   #5

Alan T wrote:
Quote:
Excellent! I love the way the tracks on the ground mirror the sky.
Thanks Alan, you know i have Photoshop CS3 and i just tried the upgrade version of Coral Paint Shop Pro X2, i do think Pro X2 is a very fine PP, i like the interface better than CS3
Old May 31, 2008, 4:11 AM   #6

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Arkadaş, I'dthinkthis was the picture of one ofthe citrus orchards about where I live if I didn't know it was posted by you!Congrats on your new lens which is a really a reputable one in terms of bothcorner performance and distortion controlI'd also like to see a comperative pictures with the widest ends of your walk around lens and the new baby : ) Btw, you see another merit of HDR is; you don't have to bother for an expensive polariser :-)
Arkadas thank you, we both live in a simalar place and do look the samehere is the original picture above maybe you might try a HDR on it also here are the test shots out on my balkony with the 17-85 and 10-22 They are right out of camera except for resize, notice i just planted like 50 olive trees in my yard
Old May 31, 2008, 4:14 AM   #7

musket wrote:
Quote:
Congratulation on the new lens, good shot and HDR...................musket.
Thanks you Musket
Old May 31, 2008, 4:36 AM   #8

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Ok i just bought the Canon EF-S 10-22 got it for a good deal, only been used for like 8 months, anyway here is a no big deal picture, tried an HDR for the fist time so be gentle
Hercules. What do you mean, "try". :-) I think you made it right away. Greatly appreciate your photos. The large foregrounds is an extra plus. Congratulations to the 10-22. Tested it. Seems it has less distorsion at the widest end than other comparable lenses

Suppose we'll see a lot more from your "point of view" / wide angle lens; this promising summer

Torgny
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2008, 4:55 AM   #9

Torgny wrote:
Quote:

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Hercules. What do you mean, "try". :-) I think you made it right away. Greatly appreciate your photos. The large foregrounds is an extra plus. Congratulations to the 10-22. Tested it. Seems it has less distorsion at the widest end than other comparable lenses

Suppose we'll see a lot more from your "point of view" / wide angle lens; this promising summer

Torgny
Thank you my friend, yes the large foregrounds is an extra plus, and more pictures coming soon
Old May 31, 2008, 5:50 AM   #10

hercules wrote:
Quote:
bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Arkadas thank you, we both live in a simalar place and do look the same also here are the test shots out on my balkony with the 17-85 and 10-22 They are right out of camera except for resize, notice i just planted like 50 olive trees in my yard
Very demonstrative comperative shots justifying every cents you spent onthe 10-22...which is capaple toadd considerable space into one's view without any unnatural looks as if just stitched!!

Btw, you're actuallyblessed with theseholy olive trees!
Quote:
here is the original picture above maybe you might try a HDR on it
Eh, since you insist :G(Coul be better of course with real different exposures from the camera)

Attached Images

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote