Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Nov 11, 2008, 5:30 AM   #11

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Nice series of shots that look like a great campus my friend, and it is also great that someone in the class is your age:G we are still young arkadas
That campus served mea place I really lovedbeing to years ago, as aliterature student (like Raskolnikov :-))...There started the cotton fields, etc. around the campus area belonging to the agriculture department where I enjoyed reading aplay or a novel I borrowed from the library, which had the smell ofa real book...

Btw; yes,you are right my friend! We are young

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2008, 10:15 PM   #12

a lovely campus that has the unmistakable look of academic institutions everywhere... had you not said a word, it would have been plain this was a place of higher learning, and a very inviting one at that! congratulations, Bahadir, on your new endeavor... i'm sure you will do well. what doctorate program are you enrolled in?
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2008, 1:48 AM   #13

squirl033 wrote:
Quote:
a lovely campus that has the unmistakable look of academic institutions everywhere... had you not said a word, it would have been plain this was a place of higher learning, and a very inviting one at that! congratulations, Bahadir, on your new endeavor... i'm sure you will do well. what doctorate program are you enrolled in?
Thank you for the kind feedback. Actually I worked at and been to so private universitieswithenvironmentsarrangedlike botany gardens and buildings all covered with stones like marble! But, imo,nothing compares to such a'real' state university I graduated from : )

As forthe doctorate program I enrolled in at the social sciencesinstitude; itis'radio, television & cinema' of the faculty of communication. Thank you also for the moral support! One of the assingmentsI ampreparing for this term is 'the role of social media in the emerging of the creative artists through photography' about which I've had some good examples within the last almost 3 years ; )
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote