Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Landscape Photos (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/landscape-photos-15/)
-   -   Just a Couple more Sunsets. (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/landscape-photos/151491-just-couple-more-sunsets.html)

hercules Jan 26, 2009 6:19 AM

Thanks for viewing:cool: http://www.pbase.com/spartanwarrior/...5/original.jpg http://www.pbase.com/spartanwarrior/...7/original.jpg

jeephotog Jan 26, 2009 6:53 PM

Sweeeeeeeet!!!!! These are super. Thanks for sharing.

Mandy

bhammitt Jan 27, 2009 4:23 PM

Hi Hercules! I love the look of that sun in #1! I would love to see another of this area with more of those beautiful hills in the photo.

Bob

hercules Jan 29, 2009 5:40 PM

jeephotog wrote:
Quote:

Sweeeeeeeet!!!!! These are super. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you jeephotog:cool:

hercules Jan 29, 2009 5:51 PM

bhammitt wrote:
Quote:

Hi Hercules! I love the look of that sun in #1! I would love to see another of this area with more of those beautiful hills in the photo.

Bob
Thanks for your appreciation bhammitt, i posted a few awhile back ago 1 here http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...light=hercules and here http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...light=hercules taken at the same place;)

bhammitt Jan 29, 2009 6:04 PM

Thank you for the link! I love seeing the details of those mountains, you are so lucky to have such beauty to photograph! Excellent!!

Bob

Maxsamsung Jan 30, 2009 3:40 AM

Wow !! Now i know why no one made a comment on my Sunset's!! Your's are so special, Great work !!!:cool: Regards Tom

hercules Jan 30, 2009 5:06 AM

Maxsamsung wrote:
Quote:

Wow !! Now i know why no one made a comment on my Sunset's!! Your's are so special, Great work !!!:cool: Regards Tom
Tom thank you:cool: i am flattered by your words;)

bahadir Feb 1, 2009 4:49 PM



Arkadaş, these aretwo inspiring images of mt. Taygetus, almost serving you as sanctuary!!, the first of which appeals to me most:cool:

hercules Feb 2, 2009 9:04 AM

bahadir wrote:
Quote:


Arkadaş, these aretwo inspiring images of mt. Taygetus, almost serving you as sanctuary!!, the first of which appeals to me most:cool:
Thank you my friend;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2