Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 7, 2009, 7:14 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

Had the chance to check out the orchid show at the NY Botanical Garden this past Sunday. The place was PACKED! I hate crowds! :evil: If it weren't for so many beautiful flowers to photograph I would have left! :G Here's a few shots...

Thanks for looking!
Chris

1.



2.



3.



4.



5.



6.



7.

cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 8, 2009, 6:53 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

cmoy wrote:
Quote:
Had the chance to check out the orchid show at the NY Botanical Garden this past Sunday. The place was PACKED! I hate crowds! :evil: If it weren't for so many beautiful flowers to photograph I would of left! :G Here's a few shots...
ha ha :-)just don't hate the crowd my friend, which may contain'one philosopher, two musicians'...and a few photographers...Having alreadybeen caught by theones in# 2!!, I findyour subjects in#4, #6 and #7 simply fascinating...




bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2009, 4:02 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
cmoy wrote:
Quote:
Had the chance to check out the orchid show at the NY Botanical Garden this past Sunday. The place was PACKED! I hate crowds! :evil: If it weren't for so many beautiful flowers to photograph I would of left! :G Here's a few shots...
ha ha :-)just don't hate the crowd my friend, which may contain'one philosopher, two musicians'...and a few photographers...Having alreadybeen caught by theones in# 2!!, I findyour subjects in#4, #6 and #7 simply fascinating...



Thank you my friend! :-) You can see more orchids under Landscapes...

http://chrismoy.smugmug.com/
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2009, 4:07 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,288
Default

Outstanding set of floral photos!!!!! #3 is just superb!!

Bob
bhammitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2009, 4:43 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
cmoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,712
Default

bhammitt wrote:
Quote:
Outstanding set of floral photos!!!!! #3 is just superb!!

Bob
Thanks Bob!
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:28 PM.