Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Apr 13, 2009, 9:04 PM   #1

I've been to Lake Tahoe many times but its always during the winter time. This was the first time that I been to Lake Tahoe without snow on the ground. I finally know what the meaning of the bumper sticker that says
"Keep Tahoe Blue"

As always commons and critiques are welcome. Btw, I did not adjust the color on any of those image in Tahoe. The sky is really that blue. I only straighten up the horizon and did some cropping.

I have a few more here.
Saelee : photos : Lake Tahoe- powered by SmugMug
superakuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 14, 2009, 11:00 AM   #2

Never been west of the Mississippi but this looks like a beautiful palce to see.

Very nice capture here. I think I would prefer to crop off the bottom to remove the rocks better as they tend to distract from the other more interesting stuff. I see you have one like that in the gallery but I would maybe take off a little more.

Very nice shot. Thanks for sharign with us.

Attached Images

griffina6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2009, 5:16 PM   #3

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

superakuma wrote:

Quote:
I've been to Lake Tahoe many times but its always during the winter time. This was the first time that I been to Lake Tahoe without snow on the ground. I finally know what the meaning of the bumper sticker that says
"Keep Tahoe Blue"

As always commons and critiques are welcome. Btw, I did not adjust the color on any of those image in Tahoe. The sky is really that blue. I only straighten up the horizon and did some cropping.

I have a few more here.
Saelee : photos : Lake Tahoe- powered by SmugMug
Oh, great photos. Especially like the picture with the brown fence and the blue bird. Keep it blue

/T

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2009, 6:37 AM   #4

Almoststeppedon the bank ofthe Tahoethanks to your capture with generous foreground : ) The drifting shadow ofthe group of clouds on the snowy mountains adds theappeal of'refreshing' feelthat prevails, imo!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote