Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Dec 3, 2009, 5:23 AM   #21

Hi Hawgwild / Robert

Lovely series of magnificent colour of that 'famous' building. Love the different feel each photo gives. I'm sure you had a great time with your grand-daughter!

I was wondering at first if photo 6, was of one of the 'little dwarves' or gnomes from a disney story... What a cool beard.

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2009, 9:37 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj1974 View Post
Hi Hawgwild / Robert

Lovely series of magnificent colour of that 'famous' building. Love the different feel each photo gives. I'm sure you had a great time with your grand-daughter!

I was wondering at first if photo 6, was of one of the 'little dwarves' or gnomes from a disney story... What a cool beard.

Paul
Hi, Paul, thanks fror the kind words. Isabella is just walking now, being thirteen months, and she wanted to walk all over Disney, hated being in her stroller. I have some pics of her "pitching a fit", not wanting to get back in. Maybe I'll get brave and post one.

Good guess on the bearded man. Although no one knew his story, there was a lot of speculation going on about him. I regret now not talking to him, as he was obviously dressed to draw attention. Maybe he'll be there next time I go, which will probably be within six months...I'll be braver then...

Robert
Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2009, 9:51 PM   #23

Isabella and Ma in law...
Attached Images

Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2009, 10:09 AM   #24

Actually I have seen that face before but I am trying to remember where was it here in WA or AZ or WY or one of the guys from CALIFORNIA... I have been around but lord have mercy some of the people I have met need to understand I am not what they think I am....he actually looks as if he saiud no I am not going to wear no darn suits or dress up I will be me as I havealways been and have fun ya know so many now days dress up to go have fun and ruins all the clothes they bought for the occasion when hey look guys the place is crawling with people and candy hot dogs ketchup mustard pop stick stuff so why dress up wear instead you best for every day goodness and have some fun freaking others out with how ya dress what matters is that on has fun not how nice and fancy one looks at a place like here... lord remembering the days at the Space Needle and woodland park.
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote