Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Apr 19, 2010, 7:51 PM   #11

Oh, I almost forgot about the HDR.. haha
It's just something I took while going through the forrest... Nothing special, but since Im kinda hooked to it... Why not, eh?

Flikkaarrrr
Acapulco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2010, 7:52 PM   #12

I hope you enjoyed my little hiking experience...

Don't save up on the CC... Ask anything. Criticise ANYTHING and tell me what I done wrong/right ! hehe

Have a great night !

Flikkaarrrr
Old Apr 22, 2010, 5:48 PM   #13

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Acapulco,

Interesting about the carvings. Have you been to Tanum. People have various techniques trying to make them more visible, including of course the water

There is something special about beech forests. In spring the layer of last year's beech leaves can be very thick

My favourite is the picture below. Some of the pictures may need some post processing

Torgny
Attached Images

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.
Allagerillagallallerilly!

Last edited by Torgny; Apr 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM.
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2010, 5:54 AM   #14

Thanks Torgny... Yes I've been to Tanum... had a field trip there in school long time ago, hehe.. It was well fascinating !
I guess, if I had some red chalk I could fill in the carvings... That's what they use in Tanum. It makes the carvings really pop out !
use image search on Google for "Tanumshede" and you'll see magnificent rock carvings !

last year they actaully found "new" carvings here in Tossene that indicates people were coming here for a long period of time , 2500 B.C - 500 A.D
and there was foundings pointing to metal production.
I haven't been there myself, but something tells me I really should... It's like 10 minutes from home, so...

indeed it is... the ground was so thick, it felt as if I was walking inside a bouncy-castle that they have on fairs, haha

Flikkaarrrr

Last edited by Acapulco; Apr 23, 2010 at 6:20 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2010, 8:19 AM   #15

All shots are great -- they are all very sharp and clear -- but I think the panorama stitch is spectacular. I love the colors and long shadows with the sort of hazy mountain range past the open meadow behind the trees.
vvcarpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2010, 9:52 AM   #16

You might want to try to enhance the carvings a bit more in PP. I agree, the stiched panorama is awesome.

Thanks for sharing your adventure!
Cherokee Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote