Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Nov 27, 2010, 5:45 PM   #1

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Default Approaching The Bench - From A Jetty At Stensjön

Clockwise but the other way around
Attached Images

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.
Allagerillagallallerilly!

Last edited by Torgny; Nov 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM.
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 27, 2010, 6:12 PM   #2

Excellent shot Torgny.

(I'm going to start wearing a coat to look at your recent shots. I'm not used to being in cold weather.)
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2010, 6:30 PM   #3

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Picture number two
Attached Images

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.

Last edited by Torgny; Nov 27, 2010 at 6:36 PM.
Old Nov 27, 2010, 6:50 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
Excellent shot Torgny.

(I'm going to start wearing a coat to look at your recent shots. I'm not used to being in cold weather.)

Steven,

Thank you. I'm clearly a suitable case for treatment - photo rash is plaguing me much more than the cold. Don't mind cold weather. It's really not only about degrees - it's more about wind and humidity in combination with low temperatures, I think.

Minus 30 degrees Celsius when it's dry air and no wind can feel warmer than minus 10 when it's hard wind and humidity from the Sea

But don't think that I don't envy you at times

Torgny

Old Nov 27, 2010, 8:08 PM   #5

Nice winter mood on both pics. Beautiful colors.
Ordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2010, 9:37 PM   #6

Both good but I like the second best...!

I agree about wearing a coat...
Wizzard0003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2010, 5:42 AM   #7

Ordo,

Wizzard 0003,

Thank you very much for viewing and the comments. Much appreciated

Torgny

Old Nov 29, 2010, 1:03 PM   #8

Brrrrr. Looks like you weren't sitting that day. I like the 2nd shot best. Nicer angle.
Walter C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2010, 5:02 PM   #9

Hi Torgny,
Love the bench,They seem to pop up everywhere, 2 is my fave.
Mark

Lumix Fx-01

d5000
condorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2010, 9:13 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter C View Post
Brrrrr. Looks like you weren't sitting that day. I like the 2nd shot best. Nicer angle.

Walter,

Thank you. Yes, the angle is much better in the second picture. Got so impressed with the sun reflection at the left that I got carried away and thought I could get away with it

Cold, yes, very, most important is to keep head and hands warm; feet to otherwis the cold will chew your toes off

Torgny

Last edited by Torgny; Nov 30, 2010 at 9:21 AM.