Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 23, 2010, 1:13 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Wizzard0003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Aberdeen, WA USA
Posts: 1,085
Default

I just love pic's of Spud...!
Regarding #5, that Johnny Dep is such a "Ham" but you're very photo-genic, Mark...!

Kidding aside, very enjoyable set...

Just wish you'd have gotten a pic of Alice though, or at least the Cheshire Cat...

Last edited by Wizzard0003; Dec 23, 2010 at 1:50 PM.
Wizzard0003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2010, 1:29 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 447
Default

Very enjoyable series Condor, I liked them all.
emptyquiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2010, 3:36 PM   #13
spy
Senior Member
 
spy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,129
Default

Very artistic Mark. That first and last one really stick out for me.

Merry Christmas to you too.
spy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2010, 11:09 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 2,274
Default

Nice series I like some of the effects you have used.
__________________
A-mount
E-mount
Canon S95
lomitamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2010, 2:40 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
condorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cornwall England and Gorges du Lot France
Posts: 1,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard0003 View Post
I just love pic's of Spud...!
Regarding #5, that Johnny Dep is such a "Ham" but you're very photo-genic, Mark...!

Kidding aside, very enjoyable set...

Just wish you'd have gotten a pic of Alice though, or at least the Cheshire Cat...
Lol, ha ha ha, Thanks Wiz.
__________________
or ev waaaaa.

Lumix Fx-01

d5000
condorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2010, 2:42 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
condorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cornwall England and Gorges du Lot France
Posts: 1,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyquiver View Post
Very enjoyable series Condor, I liked them all.
Thank you Emptyquiver, much appreciated.
Mark
__________________
or ev waaaaa.

Lumix Fx-01

d5000
condorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2010, 2:44 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
condorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cornwall England and Gorges du Lot France
Posts: 1,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spy View Post
Very artistic Mark. That first and last one really stick out for me.

Merry Christmas to you too.
Thanks so much Kevin, great to know.
Mark
__________________
or ev waaaaa.

Lumix Fx-01

d5000
condorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2010, 2:50 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
condorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cornwall England and Gorges du Lot France
Posts: 1,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomitamike View Post
Nice series I like some of the effects you have used.
Thank you Mike,
I love playing around with the programs. That Topaz is amazing for painting effects. I tried real hard with photoshop to get a good painting effect and i found it real difficult and time consuming, although amazingly controllable. but with the Topaz it was just moving a slider or 2 and you can see whats going on as you do it.
Mark

Thank's Guys for your kind comments.
__________________
or ev waaaaa.

Lumix Fx-01

d5000
condorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2010, 1:09 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
hkmp50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,370
Default

Heads up Mark, I've worked with Dep before and he is a stickler for legal issues, hope you had him sign a release .

Love the spud shot and the color and detail of the fern, the cobweb on #2, but I definately like #1 above the rest. Dude you are really something else when it comes to these type of shots. You have a great eye... Frank
__________________
The hardest part of accepting criticism is realizing I am not perfect.......
hkmp50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2010, 1:04 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
condorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cornwall England and Gorges du Lot France
Posts: 1,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkmp50 View Post
Heads up Mark, I've worked with Dep before and he is a stickler for legal issues, hope you had him sign a release .

Love the spud shot and the color and detail of the fern, the cobweb on #2, but I definately like #1 above the rest. Dude you are really something else when it comes to these type of shots. You have a great eye... Frank
Cheers Frank, Mateyyyyy.
I forgot the release, hope no one notices
Thanks Frank for saying which ones you like and the compliment.
Mark
__________________
or ev waaaaa.

Lumix Fx-01

d5000
condorman is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:26 AM.