Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jul 29, 2004, 1:14 AM   #11

Vito, first of all your presentation is dynamic, your signature is, bar non, the best in the forums, and always has been. It demos your talent perhaps more than anything.

It may be just my own monitor, but I see a need from "my perspective" for slightly more contrast and a slight increase in color saturation on the first one. Your horizon line on the first one is also a bit vague on the left side and may confuse some.

Your second work is fantastic! The linear balance, silhouette effect, and composition are as perfect as I've ever seen. Your mode of presentation is, as always, excellent. My only complaint with both is the need for slightly more contrast of dark and light, in order to separate important elements.

Great job Vito! I give you an 8.5 out of 10 on the second one, and a 7.5 on the first. Even the contrast is better on the latter few.

I don't see a problem with your wonderful text, it's the dynamic signature of Vito! I would suggest that you second guess your second guess. In short, don't you dare change your text imprint unless you want to, as you have done before. You are the artist in this decision, not us. Your avitars have been a point of respect and reference for me, personally. You have the most beautiful avitar in the forum primarily because you are excellent at textual art. Don't you dare stop because someone doesn't like it, and that goes for your photo signatures as well.

Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2004, 10:11 AM   #12

i think you're right about the contrast, i did add some contrast to the last two, but just enough so that you could see the clouds better, and i didn't lose the "fade" of the mountains...

thanks for your comments norm!

i'm not ready to change the text yet, just hearing opinions about it

thanks again!

Vito
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote