Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jan 19, 2005, 8:31 AM   #11

algea; thanks for the kind words. The cardinals around here are pretty wary and it is difficult to get close enough for a good shot. The isce seemed to slow them down so I was able to squeeze off several shots of a male and a female. My lucky day.

Hey winconsongirl, it was pretty cold for Kansas about 8 degrees, but, get this, tomorrow is forcast to be about 58 degrees. That's what I love about Kansas LOL
Golfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2005, 11:21 PM   #12

I can almost hear you sticking out your tongue saying, "Na na na na na na." :G

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Anytime I feel bad about the cold, I just think of all the people further north than I am...there are quite a few from Canada on this site and they don't complain. I guess that is what makes our vacations and the onset of spring so nice...

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"My husband did ask again last week when we were moving to Arizona. He'd be gone in a minute, probably without the family, if we said he could go. I'm a lifer here.

:-D
WisconsinGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2005, 8:18 PM   #13

Now Wisconsongirl, I would not do that. LOL Actually I was through part of Wisconson little over a year ago. Was much better weather. Some very pretty country.

Best wishes
Old Feb 11, 2005, 11:00 PM   #14

I don't know how I missed this thread. (too many hours in rehearsal this last month I guess) The cardinal shot is just stunning! I just love it.

Great work.

Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada
http://www.darwinonline.org/index.php?cat=11078
Tom Overton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 7:21 AM   #15

very nice, I really like the fence shot. Im looking forward to winter, Im sick to death of humidity. Mind you we never get as cold as some of your tempretures, forme a really cold night would be 33F and a cold day 41F.
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 8:01 AM   #16

:? Thanks you guys for the kind words.
Tom, good to hear from you, bet you know what cold and Ice are about in Canada. Your shot just reminded me of this one.
bhammit: Thank you
Lady, I might trade you some cold, gray, 30 something days for a littlie himidity right now. LOL