Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Apr 17, 2005, 1:44 AM   #1

This is Stoney hill lookout about 15 minutes drive from home where you can stand in one spot and get great views in a circle, unfortunately today it was pretty dull and overcast but I shot these anyway

the left of the photo shows our town

Hubby up near the rocks

aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 17, 2005, 2:21 AM   #2

The Land of Oz is an amazing place alady. So many beautiful and different scenes you've given us. I hope to get there before I leave this world. I guess Canada is as different to you Aussies, as Australia is to us Canucks. I've met lots of Aussies over the years, and they seem to love it here as much as the Canadians I know who've visited down under, love it there. We live in 2 unique countries. Keep those photos coming. Cheers........thekman
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 3:40 AM   #3

fantastic shots once more, interesting comments kman . Australia looks 10 times as better than the photos make it look. The Gold Coast and upper new south wales are some of the best spots in the world.

twofruitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 7:27 PM   #4

Thanks thekman620, I was almost a Canadian as My parents were tossing up between Australia and Canada when they chose to leave England in 1958:-)Canada looks very beautiful and is topon my list of places to see, after I travel around my country which we intend to do in about 6 years time.
Old Apr 17, 2005, 7:32 PM   #5

twofruitz wrote:
Quote:
fantastic shots once more, interesting comments kman . Australia looks 10 times as better than the photos make it look. The Gold Coast and upper new south wales are some of the best spots in the world.

Thanks, I saw the gold coast last year, was not over impressed with the city area, too much concrete, however out of the city looked beautiful. My sister lives up in the tablelands of Queensland and that is very beautiful. I could not cope with the humidity there which is why I choose to live here. Australia does have so many beautiful places all around and I cant wait to travel the whole country. Places in the northern territory look magnificent. Unfortunately I have to work for some years before we can afford to take off and travel:roll:
Old Apr 17, 2005, 10:39 PM   #6

aladyforty wrote:
Quote:
twofruitz wrote:
Quote:

Thanks, I saw the gold coast last year, was not over impressed with the city area, too much concrete, however out of the city looked beautiful. My sister lives up in the tablelands of Queensland and that is very beautiful. I could not cope with the humidity there which is why I choose to live here. Australia does have so many beautiful places all around and I cant wait to travel the whole country. Places in the northern territory look magnificent. Unfortunately I have to work for some years before we can afford to take off and travel:roll:

I'm kind of in the same boat as you alady. I want to travel across our vast land too sometime in the future. Never been farther than Saskatchewan - about a third of the way across. We cover almost 5 time zones - the Newfies are 4.5 hours ahead of us on the west coast, and 7000 kilometers away. :? Maybe someday......thekman.
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2005, 9:19 AM   #7
rvs

great place and mood you've found here
cheers
rvs is offline   Reply With Quote