Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Oct 22, 2005, 4:30 AM   #1

Hi folks, I wonder if you could cast your collective wisdom over these three variations and let me know which if any you prefer. The original unmolested version is in the middle, with a cooler version to the left and a warmed up version to the right. At present I think I prefer the cool-blue version, but I'm not completely sure (isn't indecision a wonderful thing? :G)

Thanks!

John.
Attached Images

John Maddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 22, 2005, 6:33 AM   #2

Hi John! After looking at these for awhile I think the warmer version shows the mist or fog in the background better so I would have to say it's my pick. I tend to like a warmer look most of the time though, ah, art is so subjective.

Bob
bhammitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2005, 6:42 AM   #3

bhammitt wrote:
Quote:
Hi John! After looking at these for awhile I think the warmer version shows the mist or fog in the background better so I would have to say it's my pick. I tend to like a warmer look most of the time though, ah, art is so subjective.

Bob
Thanks for the comments Bob, like you I also like warmer versions most of the time, and I see what you mean about the background: there's a little more contrast in the warmer version. I prefer the water in the bluer version though :angry:

John.
John Maddock is offline   Reply With Quote