Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Apr 24, 2006, 12:06 PM   #1

Nikki P is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 26, 2006, 2:54 AM   #2

Very pretty subject name, Nikki.
Did you name the place yourself inspired by the sunbathed trees or was it(Bridal Veil Waterfalls) already the proper name for the place and you simply justified there? :-)
Anyway, I know exactly how such a view may present so appealing and tranquil composition to the eye, which must have urged you to capture.
Maybe you could offer a larger crop
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2006, 12:41 AM   #3

It looks like a very nice place, Nikki. The waterfall is lovely but I'd like to point out a couple things. The big tree right in front of the fall stole the focal point. I don't know whether you had the opportunity to take any other shot of this waterfall from a different angle, with no tree in front. This type of scene is very difficult to photograph due to the high contrast between foreground and background. The camera metered the light on the fall (dark spot) andconsequently, the rest of the scene became over exposed.A bahadir suggested, a bigger size would give the scene a lot more impact since this appears to be a large waterfall. There is a Bridal Veil Fall in Yosemite National Park, CA. Where is this fall located?
Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote