Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Oct 23, 2006, 5:33 AM   #11

Mark,

Sorry to take so long to reply to you! Indeed, I think you're spot on that the 2nd photo is the most natural and humorous, and perhaps thus the best of this series that "depicts us"! Thanks for your kind words and insight into us and our relationship through it!

Paul

pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2006, 5:37 AM   #12

Gocubs,

Well yes I'm back... thanks for your so beautifully worded best wishes! Indeed it's not too hard for our current residence being too small to hold our friends, we live in a small apartment in Cluj (typical Romanian city concrete jungle style built during communism)! which isn't huge at all (but does us well!) Already we've had some guests over!

Indeed we had a great wedding day... even with some less than perfect weather, we had a lovely occasion to be with friends, family, relatives and relax as well as catch up with the folk who came to join us from near and far. Honeymoon was great... I'm posting various shots of that in various appropriate forums (e.g. landscape, critiques, later close-up, etc).

Thanks again!

Paul
Old Oct 23, 2006, 5:38 AM   #13

Ken,

Cheers mate! Glad you like photo 2. All this input helps me to re-see a "photo" and it's becoming one of the shots that I'll maybe select as a "favourite" for the wedding slideshow!

Your words are appreciated.

Paul