Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Dec 5, 2006, 4:02 PM   #1

Ok, my wifes brother got married on Saturday had a fantastic time, lot's of food my stomach was ready to explode, now i have to hit the treadmill all this week. Just wanted to share some pictures, Taken with 350D 17-85 lens they are right out of the camera. The first one is my son going around the alter with the bride and groom as everyone was throwing rice. This one is my wifes brother doing a Zebekiko dance. And the Bride. Another. Another. And this is Eleanna a Greek singer and a wonderful voice. .
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:33 PM   #2

What a glorious record of a glorious day!

Thanks for sharing

Glyn
Glyn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2006, 8:11 AM   #3

Glyn2 wrote:
Quote:
What a glorious record of a glorious day!

Thanks for sharing

Glyn
Thank you for your appreciation.
Old Dec 6, 2006, 4:52 PM   #4

Hercules, I'mpleased to find your trace somewhere in the forums. It was rumoured that finally you decided to sellyour XT for a D50 and joined the nikon camp:G:G

Looking at the images I suddenly recalled the weddings I attended here!! Yeah, the same food and dance frenzy:lol:Even the names of the dance is so similar; we dance Zeybek while you dance Zebekiko!! Btw, your brother- in- law lookslike a quite performer!! He must have drunk enough Uzo or Greek Raki I also observedpeople from Liturgy classin your shots.Well, no religious peopledare to attend our crazy weddingsunless the hosts might bevery religious, too:-)

I'd definately like to see more includinga self portrait of the photographer in action!!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2006, 5:13 PM   #5

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Hercules, I'mpleased to find your trace somewhere in the forums. It was rumoured that finally you decided to sellyour XT for a D50 and joined the nikon camp:G:G

Looking at the images I suddenly recalled the weddings I attended here!! Yeah, the same food and dance frenzy:lol:Even the names of the dance is so similar; we dance Zeybek while you dance Zebekiko!! Btw, your brother- in- law lookslike a quite performer!! He must have drunk enough Uzo or Greek Raki I also observedpeople from Liturgy classin your shots.Well, no religious peopledare to attend our crazy weddingsunless the hosts might bevery religious, too:-)

I'd definately like to see more includinga self portrait of the photographer in action!!
bahadir, thanks for the reply, well the rumor is wrong, not selling the 350D.Ya i don't think he would of danced if he didn't sip a few drinks, ok one more of the bride and groom, and i guess i'll post one of me and my family that my brother took. .
Old Dec 6, 2006, 6:03 PM   #6

Woow, that's a great shotfor thecouple to keep in their album or even to hang on their walls as a reminder! May they preserve thismood forever At least, you fullfilled your part of the job ! Btw, you have a big (with three children) and very lovely family. Having two daughters to care about you, your future is guaranteed, I think I must say your brother also did a good job shooting from the eye level of the children.

Now, I'm happy to have an image of my friend on the other side of the Aegean. Hey, you lookso stern, maybe due to your great responsibility as thephotographer Thanks for sharing...
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2006, 6:23 PM   #7

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Woow, that's a great shotfor thecouple to keep in their album or even to hang on their walls as a reminder! May they preserve thismood forever At least, you fullfilled your part of the job ! Btw, you have a big (with three children) and very lovely family. Having two daughters to care about you, your future is guaranteed, I think I must say your brother also did a good job shooting from the eye level of the children.

Now, I'm happy to have an image of my friend on the other side of the Aegean. Hey, you lookso stern, maybe due to your great responsibility as thephotographer Thanks for sharing...
Thank's once again bahadir, yes i have a wonderful family, when my brother took the 350D to take the picture he was like why bring a big camera like this, you should have brought your A620, and that's what i thought too.