Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old May 5, 2008, 11:16 AM   #21

Hello my friend,I think they are really excellent natural shots, great family and to help make the day beautifull weather, what more do you ask for.
alex james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2008, 6:44 PM   #22

alex james wrote:
Quote:
Hello my friend,I think they are really excellent natural shots, great family and to help make the day beautifull weather, what more do you ask for.
Your incentive and insightful feedbacks arealways such ajoy toreadmy friendMy only complaint was about the limited synch flash (1/180'') making itdifficult to use as fill flash under the harsh sunlight!!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2008, 4:41 PM   #23

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
a200user wrote:
Quote:
Bahadir,
Ictually, Lola is Ben's daughter, whom you see at the background of the very picture.
Greetings Bahadir,
I think if I were Ben, I'd keep my eye on you. Lola looks a lot like you...:lol::lol::lol:

just kidding my friend. you have a beautyful family! enjoy them while you can, they grow up too fast!
John
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2008, 6:16 AM   #24

Goldwinger wrote:
Quote:
bahadir wrote:
Quote:
a200user wrote:
Quote:
Bahadir,
Ictually, Lola is Ben's daughter, whom you see at the background of the very picture.
Greetings Bahadir,
I think if I were Ben, I'd keep my eye on you. Lola looks a lot like you...:lol::lol::lol:

just kidding my friend. you have a beautyful family! enjoy them while you can, they grow up too fast!
John
Dear John, you made me giveout a big laughteras I wassipping my tea:GEh, after all, it is beauty which has always been most intriguing!!:-)

Thank you alsofor your kind words which follow..
Old May 17, 2008, 11:09 AM   #25

I dont know how I missed this thread before but as a johnny come lately I thank you for allowing me to be another fly on the wall and spend some time with your family. It would be so nice to do it in 3D. Take care.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2008, 4:31 PM   #26

Bynx wrote:
Quote:
I dont know how I missed this thread before but as a johnny come lately I thank you for allowing me to be another fly on the wall and spend some time with your family. It would be so nice to do it in 3D. Take care.
Oh, I'd be utterly honoured by your presence there and would like to serve you 3D homemade wine as wellGladto be able to host you at last however virtual it may be!
Old May 17, 2008, 9:12 PM   #27

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
GDear John, you made me giveout a big laughteras I wassipping my tea:GEh, after all, it is beauty which has always been most intriguing!!:-)

Thank you alsofor your kind words which follow..
Bahadir, I'm so glad I made you laugh! :lol:After I posted it, I thought, I hope he's not offended sometimes joking does not work across cultural lines. Anyway I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading all your post your sincere comments, insight, creativeness, sensitivity and sharing your lovely family with us has made me feel like I know you just enough to want to know you better. I hope someday I will be fortunate enough to meet you in person. Turkey looks like a great place to visit!
John

Old May 18, 2008, 10:23 AM   #28

Goldwinger wrote:
Quote:
Bahadir, I'm so glad I made you laugh! :lol:After I posted it, I thought, I hope he's not offended sometimes joking does not work across cultural lines. Anyway I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading all your post your sincere comments, insight, creativeness, sensitivity and sharing your lovely family with us has made me feel like I know you just enough to want to know you better. I hope someday I will be fortunate enough to meet you in person. Turkey looks like a great place to visit!
John
Oh, I'd be more than happy, my friend!Justlet me know
Btw, your hearty words,has inspired me to reveal a dream of mine:idea:

Yea, I have a dream (!!) ; that the fellow, mellow, jolly members of Steve'spassionate for photography, could come together in the land of the Mother Goddess, here in Anatolia, fora fortnightly workshop & fieldwork tour which might casually cross thousands years old ancient routes

Old May 18, 2008, 9:18 PM   #29

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Oh, I'd be more than happy, my friend!Justlet me know
Btw, your hearty words,has inspired me to reveal a dream of mine:idea:

Yea, I have a dream (!!) ; that the fellow, mellow, jolly members of Steve'spassionate for photography, could come together in the land of the Mother Goddess, here in Anatolia, fora fortnightly workshop & fieldwork tour which might casually cross thousands years old ancient routes

sounds like a start of a plan, you never know whre it might lead to.document.write('[img]/forums/images/emoticons/laughing-smiley-002.gif[/img]');[img]images/emoticons/laughing-smiley-002.gif[/img]
Old May 19, 2008, 6:57 PM   #30

hi bahadir all the pic. are great she look's like u i hope u don't mind what i have done
Attached Images

jollyr is offline   Reply With Quote