Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old May 19, 2008, 7:01 PM   #31

hi bahadir all the picture's are great and lokk's like everyone having great time ihope u don't mind
Attached Images

jollyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2008, 3:43 PM   #32

Goldwinger wrote:
Quote:
sounds like a start of a plan, you never know whre it might lead to.document.write('');
Hey, don't you think it would makea dream worthto followwhereever it might leadThe Annual Steve's Convention to be held in different parts of the world!!

.................................................. ...................

jollyr wrote:
Quote:
hi bahadir all the pic. are great she look's like u i hope u don't mind what i have done
Quote:
hi bahadir all the picture's are great and lokk's like everyone having great time ihope u don't mind
Thank you for your kind feedback!

You're the second one here who saw a resemblance between me andmysister in law's cute daughter! Eh, I think I should own up:lol:

Btw, Iliked thepleasing warm tones in your first version!...and foryour second version; you know, a decent B&Walways holds its own!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2008, 6:02 AM   #33

How i missed this i don't know' great picturesof thewhole familylooks like you all had a great time, happy birthday to your son Να Τα Εκατοστησει Now who does your Doughter look like i think I'ts a toss up between you and your wife, wouldn't want to give you all the credit there:G
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2008, 7:28 AM   #34

hercules wrote:
Quote:
How i missed this i don't know' great picturesof thewhole familylooks like you all had a great time, happy birthday to your son Να Τα Εκατοστησει Now who does your Doughter look like i think I'ts a toss up between you and your wife, wouldn't want to give you all the credit there:G
ευχαριστώarkadaş! I also had a birthday on1st of May but compared to my son'smine was very modest one enhanced bya home made cake made by my daughter! Oh, if you mean theportrait above, in fact she's mysister-in-law and her husband Ben's daughter! Ah, things are getting a bit complicated here, hope Iwon't getinvolved in trouble!!:G
Old May 22, 2008, 7:46 AM   #35

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
ευχαριστώarkadaş! I also had a birthday on1st of May but compared to my son'smine was very modest one enhanced bya home made cake made by my daughter! Oh, if you mean theportrait above, in fact she's mysister-in-law and her husband Ben's daughter! Ah, things are getting a bit complicated here, hope Iwon't getinvolved in trouble!!:G
Well and a happy birthday to you also arkadas ok now I'm confused, i know you have a daughter but older than the little girl above is, just thought in Picture #3 you said who does she take after i thought you had another:?and i just read above where you explained that it was your sister-in-law, btw thats all i get for my birthday is a homemade cake as well.
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2008, 4:33 AM   #36

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Well and a happy birthday to you also arkadas ok now I'm confused, i know you have a daughter but older than the little girl above is, just thought in Picture #3 you said who does she take after i thought you had another:?and i just read above where you explained that it was your sister-in-law,btw thats all i get for my birthday is a homemade cake as well.
Oh, arkadaş, I see (once again!!) how I caused that confusion:GThat question 'who does she take after?' was a rhetorical questionintended as a kind of title for the picture hinting her father at the background!
Quote:
btw thats all i get for my birthday is a homemade cake as well.
After all it has the mostprecious vitamin in it, vitamin ' L ' of love :-)