Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 6, 2009, 12:20 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Great shot and a keeper, if PH d's are so quick to obtain

put my name down for a few
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2009, 2:49 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

musket wrote:
Quote:
Great shot and a keeper, if PH d's are so quick to obtain

put my name down for a few
Ooops! (perhaps one critical thing about parties is that some spiritscan be a bit much prone to drinks:-)) That'sa highschoolreunion party forthe 40 year old graduates.However, just for the sake ofrealising an old friend'srequest,I will try to arrange a 'honorary' one for you after I have obtained mine...which can take a while, though Anyway,meanwhilejust keep fresh
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2009, 4:47 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

Great way back in 1987, mine is 1983 i would of picked you out even if you didn't say anything i bet all of you had fun bringing back memories arkadas
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2009, 6:12 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
musket wrote:
Quote:
Great shot and a keeper, if PH d's are so quick to obtain

put my name down for a few
Ooops! (perhaps one critical thing about parties is that some spiritscan be a bit much prone to drinks:-)) That'sa highschoolreunion party forthe 40 year old graduates.However, just for the sake ofrealising an old friend'srequest,I will try to arrange a 'honorary' one for you after I have obtained mine...which can take a while, though Anyway,meanwhilejust keep fresh
Ha ha ha!! sounds good
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2009, 7:54 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Great way back in 1987, mine is 1983 i would of picked you out even if you didn't say anything i bet all of you had fun bringing back memories arkadas
Thank you for the insightful remark arkadaƟ!Actually I was entertained more than I gueessed! There couldn't be amore entertainingmasked ballprovided by years:-)So,it'snever toolate toarrange one! Btw, having a yahoo group or sth to communicate before and afterarranging such occasions is highly recommended
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2009, 11:28 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
The Barbarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,260
Default

Looks like a happy group for sure. It was hard to be 40; one has to finally admit one has grown up.

Harder to be 50. Harder still to be 60. But the alternative being unacceptable, I did it.


The Barbarian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2009, 8:22 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

The Barbarian wrote:
Quote:
Looks like a happy group for sure. It was hard to be 40; one has to finally admit one has grown up.

Harder to be 50. Harder still to be 60. But the alternative being unacceptable, I did it.
Ah, after all, they say; a clever man has tolove his destiny!...I also remember reading some lines from a 'white bearded'authordescribing these further yearsas the time when one gets rid ofthe command ofsome wild rider! Btw, thanks god the bar of admitting has risen to 40 : )

Thank you so much fordropping your wise words here!


bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:50 PM.