Old May 23, 2009, 2:09 PM   #1

Default Faces of Barney watching

The facial expressions of a seven-month-old watching Barney

Thanks for lookin'

Robert
Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 23, 2009, 4:39 PM   #2

The tongue in cheek is priceless. I like them all. The laptop in the foreground gives perspective as to what is causing her to make all those wonderfully caught expressions but I would try and crop them out for a different look.

She is a real cutie.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2009, 6:05 PM   #3

That's been a great set, indeed! It's just that watching her facial expression change in joy in each frame...brings a warm smile on the beholder's face! Btw, 'Barney and friends' is also liked over here ; )
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2009, 11:49 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vIZnquest View Post
The tongue in cheek is priceless. I like them all. The laptop in the foreground gives perspective as to what is causing her to make all those wonderfully caught expressions but I would try and crop them out for a different look.

She is a real cutie.
Thanks..After I set up the laptop for her and saw her reactions, I HAD to capture it. She is a cutie, thank you. I did try some different crops, but my main critic (my wife) liked these better... Robert
Old May 23, 2009, 11:55 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahadir View Post
That's been a great set, indeed! It's just that watching her facial expression change in joy in each frame...brings a warm smile on the beholder's face! Btw, 'Barney and friends' is also liked over here ; )
Bahadir, thank you for your kind words. I am not surprised that the phenomenon that is Barney is enjoyed by the children of Turkey or anywhere for that matter, as he is such a "globe trotter". Personally, watching Barney is tantamount to watching grass grow, but the kids love him.

Robert
Old Jul 18, 2009, 6:50 PM   #6
Super Moderator

Fantastic pictures.

In a few years time you will look at them and look at your growing little girl and be so thankful you captured those images.
peripatetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2009, 8:05 PM   #7

Thank you so much for your kind words. She is indeed growing like a weed. She will be one year young on October 13th.. Robert
Old Jul 20, 2009, 5:05 AM   #8

Robert

These are so good! Thanks for sharing. Crisp, clear, sharp and colourful photos. But most importantly of your precious little child.

Barney is a legend. Global village evidenced how we (adults from across the world) know "Barney"! If you have enough of the "Fisher Price" word / logo in other shots, maybe you could sell them the photo "see how happy Fisher Price things make your family?" Sorry, I have a marketing degree.

All the best. Keep sharing your family photos. I don't have children but I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews between 2 months and 5 years. I know I'm the "crazy camera uncle", but hey - the parents (and even older children) always appreciate looking at my photos of them!

I shared some of my nieces a few weeks' back in this forum. Memories very precious, as is reality.

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2009, 11:26 PM   #9

Thank you, Paul, for your kind words. Yes, I believe Barney is known everywhere it seems. I do like your idea on the marketing strategy. I would imagine these companies are inundated with photos from proud parents and grandparents. Maybe I could make her a Keebler Elf...

Not sure of your age, Paul, I have a son 35 years of age, and this is his little girl. I have heard it said that life begins at forty, but I think it begins with your first grand-child.

Say hello to Tundi, and post some more pictures! Robert