Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Aug 29, 2009, 10:01 PM   #1

Default Family photos from a beginner photographer.

Well, I thought I would show some photos of my family. I am a complete beginner at photo, but I really love it.

First one is a photo on me filming one of my sonīs soccer match, taken by my wife. Camera used: Canon EOS 450D.

Here is a photo on my wife that I took. Camera used: Canon EOS 450D.

Next one is a picture I took of my daughter this summer. She is 5 years old. Camera used: Canon EOS 450D.

Next picture is of my 7 year old son from this summer. Camera used: Canon EOS 450D.

Next one is my 11 year old son. Though he was 10 years when I took the photo. Camera used is a Samsung S-630 pocketcamera.

Next photo is my oldest son taken this summer. He is 13 years old.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D.

Last photo is my wife with my daughter and my youngest son Taken this summer. Camera used: Canon EOS 450D.
DSProtection is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 30, 2009, 10:31 PM   #2

Very nice family photos.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2009, 2:39 PM   #3

Thank you
Old Sep 7, 2009, 1:31 PM   #4

From what I can see there is a focusing problem with most of the shots except for that incredible one of your daughter (#3). The second and last shots are very harsh high contrasting.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2009, 9:43 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
From what I can see there is a focusing problem with most of the shots except for that incredible one of your daughter (#3). The second and last shots are very harsh high contrasting.
Thanks for the input. I really want to learn more about photo, so if you want, you are welcome to explain the solutions for these problems for me.
Best regards/Daniel
Old Sep 10, 2009, 1:22 PM   #6

Photos #3 shows your camera is capable of excellent color and contrast rendering as compared to #2 and #7. Im not sure what to say about focusing since Im not familiar with your camera(s). Try center focusing or perhaps manual if its available. I used just Unsharp Mask on your son, and Highlight & Shadow as well as Hue & Saturation on your family. I hope you can notice the difference. It would be better if you can get these results right out of the camera. When the site is fixed I will upload the results.
Attached Images

Last edited by Bynx; Sep 10, 2009 at 5:31 PM.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2009, 3:44 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Photos #3 shows your camera is capable of excellent color and contrast rendering as compared to #2 and #7. Im not sure what to say about focusing since Im not familiar with your camera(s). Try center focusing or perhaps manual if its available. I used just Unsharp Mask on your son, and Highlight & Shadow as well as Hue & Saturation on your family. I hope you can notice the difference. It would be better if you can get these results right out of the camera. When the site is fixed I will upload the results.
Okey! Thanks for the tips. I guess Iīll learn by time. I just have to learn the settings on the camera, and take a lot of photos. And eventually I will hopefully get it.
Best regards/Daniel