Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Apr 3, 2011, 8:20 PM   #1

Default From Jazz Fest to Krispy Kreme

I'm slightly breaking a rule here, maybe our Mods will let it ride or move me. Anyway as the title suggests, we went to the Pensacola Jazz fest, took Bella, and expected to have an enjoyable day. We got there, and it was a disappointment to all of us, so we ended up at the Krispy Kreme Donut shop at the corner of Ninth Avenue and Cervantes. The address isn't important LOL.

1) This is a shot for Mike in Lomita, Ca. He commented on my Pensacola Interstate fair post that maybe I should have gotten a funnel cake. Well, I didn't get one THIS time, either, but I got a shot af a guy carrying one. Note the napkins..

2)One of the more interesting sights...a squirrel about to launch. He was being chased by an unruly child.

3) Found some bushes and took a pic of Bella. You can see, even SHE wasn't enjoying the Jazz Fest. Could NOT make her smile

4) We finally got to the Krispy Kreme, and the HOT LIGHT WAS ON! that's the equivalent of hitting the Donut lottery!

5) Bella and her Donut with sprinkles!

6) Bella, after my wife cleaned her up and gave her a top knot Krispy Kreme made her smile...

So at the end of the day, everything was wonderful. Thanks for looking!

My Flickr
-Robert-

Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 8, 2011, 12:40 AM   #2

Your lucky to have a Krispy Kreme near your place Robert, the one near our place shut down. I think Bella and I are on the same page with their donuts. I miss um.

That must have been a lousy jazz fest. Not even good enough to stick around for a funnel cake?

And your squirrel pic, there's not another pic of the little guy after you ran him over is there? Looks like he bolted right out in front of you.

Saving the best for last. The pic of Bella in the bushes is a great shot. Great use of fill flash and great composition. You caught her in a dreamy look.

Did grandma buy her that cool shirt?
lomitamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2011, 7:32 PM   #3

Your lucky to have a Krispy Kreme near your place Robert, the one near our place shut down. I think Bella and I are on the same page with their donuts. I miss um.

I hate to hear you lost your KK. This particular one was torn completely down and rebuilt, so there were a lot of people here going through withdrawals, LOL

That must have been a lousy jazz fest. Not even good enough to stick around for a funnel cake?

I wanted one, but KK won out!

And your squirrel pic, there's not another pic of the little guy after you ran him oveSaving the best for last.

Mike, that was a walk only zone, so the furry tailed rat was never in any real danger.

Saving the best for last. The pic of Bella in the bushes is a great shot. Great use of fill flash and great composition. You caught her in a dreamy look.

Did grandma buy her that cool shirt?

Thanks, she was dreaming about donuts. I'm not sure which of her doting grand-great grandparents bought her that shirt, but it is pretty cool, I wonder if she knows?

My Flickr
-Robert-

Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote