Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Jun 15, 2004, 10:21 AM   #121

frontier02 wrote:
Quote:
My wife is "vertically challenged" -- she is 5'. Makes for a lot of fun slow dancing because I am 6'5". I got the "tall" one in the family because her sister is 4"11"!

That's a fair height difference, doyou have to dance on your knees. :-)

jackrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2004, 10:56 AM   #122

There's an image, Frontier!

Flint, I meant nothing bad. Mix together two movie stars, remove the comic edge, and what do you get? Other than a guy tall enough to knock the ceiling light above his head, askew?!?! :-)

I've gotten Barbara Eden andAlly McBeal (Callista Flockhart). And LegoHead, thanks to Ferny and Pickles. My husband looks a little like a very clean-cut version of Jerry Garcia (much to his disappointment when he was told this). I don't think so, tho. That would have been ten years ago, too.
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2004, 4:03 PM   #123

Quote:
Flint, I meant nothing bad.
I know, I was just kidding around. I think Macy is a terrific actor - but I think he has a 'goofy' look to him. I think I'm average, but not 'goofy' looking, lol. SEE WHAT I MEAN:

flint350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2004, 7:06 PM   #124

Yeah, that's why I said take the comic edge off of him. And, dress him a little better. And, oh, yeah - part his hair on the opposite side. And, lighten his hair a little - and straighten out his smile, remove some of the wrinkles.... I guess you look nothing alike. :-)
Old Jun 15, 2004, 7:45 PM   #125

Well, if you want to know my opinion about who Flint looks like (and I'll tell you even if you didn't, hehe), tell me if you think he resembles this gentlman, a famous actor of the mid-1900's:

http://www.hollywoodpinup.com/hunks2/_dok.html

In my opinion, there is a distinct similarity (and the hair is parted on the correct side, as a bonus)! :-)
geoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2004, 9:42 AM   #126

Hmmm. Maybe if you threw all of them in a blender, whirred it just a little, you'd come out with flint. Aren't you glad you posted, flint? Where else can you get so much abuse/attention!??! :-)
Old Jun 16, 2004, 10:37 AM   #127

C'mon, some brave soul put your photos up here, so the beatings will stop!! Maybe we could start a contest and see who really does look like someone famous.
flint350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2004, 12:15 PM   #128

That'd be fun - or at least tell who we've been compared to. With side-by-side pics, of course!:-)

PS - flint, you totally glossed over the Robert Redford touch in my comment. Surely that ought to delete a little of the abuse, right?
Old Jun 18, 2004, 10:40 PM   #129

I was told I look like Calista Flockhart

You decide... I don't think so personally.,
Attached Images

discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2004, 10:53 PM   #130

You definately have the smile and the style - and while you're trim, you're not a twig like she is. Isn't that funny - I got a "Callista Flockhart" once but I think it was for personality - when the show first came out, not when it got weird. I quit watching. Maybe we are related! But you don't have her eyes or nose. Just the smile. I think. :-)