Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Jul 29, 2004, 2:23 PM   #11

What coffee shop was that? I was just wondering cause I've been to a few coffee shop concerts, and maybe I've been there. Also what band is that?
DrDictionary1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2004, 4:09 PM   #12

The talents of you three "mischievious-teers" continue to impress me.

With no BS intended, I imagine that one or more of you will vault into national prominence in the field(s) you choose in the future.

At that time, I will print out one of your "old photos" from Steve's forum, mail it to your "manager(s)"and ask for your autograph(s)

Thank you all, Amy, Jenni and Angela, for bringing much joy (photographic and otherwise) to this forum! Yeah!!!

Digcamfan
digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2004, 8:02 PM   #13

Nice.

Which one is you?

I am guessing the first one.
Kornbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2004, 11:43 AM   #14

Awww thanks Digcamfan! I have no idea what we're all gonna succeed, to say the truth... First, we thought of photographers, but unless you're really supercalifriduliciousexpeolodociously good, you probably wouldn't make enough money to support a couple of horses. Then we thought of a rock band since Ang is a great pianist and we could add punk to the piano, but I only know Hallelujah on my guitar and neither of us are quite good at singing or screaming (trust me, we tried screaming like those crazy rock bands do in the car on the way home, it didnt sound toopretty). I'm thinking along the lines of Genetic Engineering, so if I somehow invent a way to safely clone, Ill sign that autograph for ya. Heehee.

DrDictionary1,

It was at the Segue Cafe in Maple Grove, and since I see that's where you're from, you've probably been there! It was a nice place, but kind of small. And the band we saw was Bring Back Tomorrow.
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2004, 11:07 AM   #15

Jenni! Lol!! I can be the vocalist in our band! Remember? I was Okat screaming.. but singing is my downfall hahah. I think I will hopefully become a lawyer or a horse breeder or somefing that I really like to do.

The order goes from left to right: Discodudette, AngelaPangela, Jenni

...word.. \m/
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2004, 5:12 PM   #16

discodudette wrote:
Quote:
...word.. \m/

Whoa. \m/ looks like BATMANS EARS!!!!!! Hehe, I saw a preview for that yesterday...
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2004, 6:05 PM   #17

Hey girlies!! I'm liking our pics! We so have to go watch the band play again, and again, and again!! Amy, Austin is yours, Jen, Craig is yours..........and I............am undecided!!:P
AngelaPangela87 is offline   Reply With Quote