Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Aug 17, 2004, 4:34 PM   #1

Just installed PS7. I know this is a very standard and worn out effect but I'm just trying out different things without the documentation.

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Dokumenter/Billeder/Ny%20mappe%20(2)/my%20kid.jpg[/img]
steffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 17, 2004, 4:48 PM   #2

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Dokumenter/Billeder/Ny%20mappe%20(2)/my%20kid.jpg won't work. You're trying to show us an image on your hard drive.

You need to upload it to a server for us to see it. Below the box you type in on this site is a small box with a button next to it ("choose" on my screen). Click it and another box will pop up which will allow you to browse the files on your computer. Find your photo and double click it. Then click on the send button at the bottom, just like posting normally. Your image should appear in the post.
If you click preview instead of send the image will upload but you will only be given a link to the photo, not shown it. To see the photo click the link. When you click on send, it will be posted as normal.

The image needs to be 250kb or smaller in size. If it is bigger (width/height) than a certain size (I don't know what it is) it won't be shown in the post, you'll get a link instead. We'll have to click the link to see the picture.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2004, 4:59 PM   #3

Oops - sorry about that. Hope this works
Attached Images

Old Aug 17, 2004, 5:08 PM   #4

Cute kid. Looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly. Spiders, people, pets yes. Flies no. :lol:

It looks good in b&w. I don't normally like those misty frames. It works here though.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2004, 5:14 PM   #5

Thanks ferny!

Yes those "misty" frames have been used too much but I'm very new to PS and just trying to get the hang of it (hope I'll improve my skills
Old Aug 17, 2004, 6:08 PM   #6

Great kid, love his eyes .

Greetings,
Frank
Frank Doorhof is offline   Reply With Quote