Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Aug 23, 2004, 2:01 PM   #1

The first one is part of our new backyard. I'm not all the way complete (I still need to do wiring for all the lights and ground cover along the plants, but it's getting there.) Just four days ago there was literally just plain ugly dirt in the yard... that was it. We did sprinklers, sod, drainage, walkways, retaining wall, plants, trees, everything in five days now as of today)

The second are my daughters, and the last one is of me taking a picture break from gardeningbecause my 7 year old was running around with the camera. I had to pretend to be a garden angel or something like that for them. I had to crop it because you would see all the rakes, shovels, wheelburrow, etc. right next to me

Enjoy!

hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 24, 2004, 11:12 AM   #2

Great garden design, I love it. Your daughters are adorable. You look way too young to have those little cuties:-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2004, 2:10 PM   #3

Thanks for the great comments. The yard has been such a task... trying to get the right look and feel for the large palm trees that were already there. So, it's taken about two years just to decide on a look. Figured there was only one way... go tropical I'll post the rest of the pics shortly. I'm obviously proud of the way it turned out, especially after knowing what it looked like before the work

Anyhow, I'm of course biased about my girls (as any proud parent should be), but thank you... I love them to pieces, they're so darn cute. And, now that my 7 year old is getting older, some people have mistaken me for her older brother... it's funny... just FYI, I'm nearing 34 in a few short months. Yikes!

I'll post the rest of the yard pics soon for you to see.
hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2004, 9:17 PM   #4

wow, you keep your age well. My son is 23 and looks older than you. He has a six year old girl and two boys two and six months so I consider him too young to have so many kids:-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote