Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Aug 28, 2004, 12:24 PM   #1

Took this one the other day, he seemed more curious of the camera than anything else.

aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 29, 2004, 2:41 AM   #2

GREAT dof, and great expression.
Those are such nice subjects, love it.

Greetings,
Frank
Frank Doorhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2004, 4:56 AM   #3

Thanks Frank, the grabd kids are good subjects and I enjoy the digital rebel for this kind of photo more than most other shots.
Old Sep 7, 2004, 5:20 PM   #4

What a cutie he is. I love the expression on his face and those little teeth. How old is he? I would guess about 7 months. You were lucky to get such a good photo. You are probably right, he was thinking, how can I get a hold of that thing in Grandma's hand. I gave up with picture taking on my active niece who is now 1 year old.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Nadia
Nadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2004, 5:55 PM   #5

he's a cute little boy. Too bad he lives in Australia,him and my niece would have been a nice couple.http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...amp;forum_id=5
kadok6330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2004, 10:00 PM   #6

Nadia wrote:
Quote:
What a cutie he is. I love the expression on his face and those little teeth. How old is he? I would guess about 7 months. You were lucky to get such a good photo. You are probably right, he was thinking, how can I get a hold of that thing in Grandma's hand. I gave up with picture taking on my active niece who is now 1 year old.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Nadia

Yes he is about 8 months now but was seven months when i took the shot. By the way your name is spelt the same way as my sisters, she is 37 and was the only "Nadia" at her school all the way from kindy to the end of high school. The name was very uncommon then. I was wondering if you may have had a similar experience?
Old Sep 7, 2004, 10:01 PM   #7

kadok6330 wrote:
Quote:
he's a cute little boy. Too bad he lives in Australia,him and my niece would have been a nice couple.http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...amp;forum_id=5

MMMMM if my grandson is anything like his father maybe I should keep him away from cute little girls like your niece:-)
Old Sep 8, 2004, 9:12 PM   #8

Wow, you know it is still not all that common. My sister did name my niece after me, what a honor. Right now I can count maybe 5 Nadia's that I know. When I was in school and even after graduation no one had it. Just recently I have seen the name used more often. I am alot older than your sister:sad:. You know some people spell it Nadya. The root of the name Nadine, means Hope.

Have a good day,

Nadia
Nadia is offline   Reply With Quote