Attached Images

kadok6330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 8, 2004, 5:30 PM   #2

...And the last one.

Attached Images

Old Oct 8, 2004, 10:43 PM   #3

looks like shes having a great time, is she the only child you have? she sure looks like she is used to being a subject for your photos:-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2004, 7:55 AM   #4

Yes she's the only one. I take lots of photos fo her, so when she will be my age , she will have lots of souvenir of her childhood, something that i don't have. I think i only have about 10 photos of me from 0 to 17.
Old Oct 9, 2004, 8:33 AM   #5

I can not think of a more enduring gift! Nothing annoys me more than family members who don't want their pictures taken. I always answer,"How will your great grandchildren know who you were or where they came from?".

Keep shooting!

cfrick
cfrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2004, 8:39 AM   #6

kadok6330 wrote:
Quote:
Yes she's the only one. I take lots of photos fo her, so when she will be my age , she will have lots of souvenir of her childhood, something that i don't have. I think i only have about 10 photos of me from 0 to 17.

I have been sorting through my photo albums of my two sons, there is almost an eight year gap between them so it's like having two first children. I have thousands of photos of them, most shot on film and cost a fortune. I have quite a few of myself as a child but hubby has very few like you, there is only one baby photo of him which is very sad.
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2004, 12:00 PM   #7

kadok6330 wrote:
Quote:
Right now I only have one child (running loose on the world until December any way) and ever since we switched to digital, we pick upt he camer far more often than we ever did with my old film SLR. Over the course of the year between Jackson's 4tha dn 5th birthdays, we took 1128 images, that does not include the 128 images HE took with my wife's digital camera and his own. My wife is into scrapbooking so she uses about 300 of the best images in his books.

My mother took a year to go through all of the pictures that had been taken of me and my brother and put them into albums with dates. There are 6 books for me and 6 for my brother. I am fortunate that my parents did take lots of pictures of me growing up; my wife cannot say the same thing. It will be nice for my son and daughter to see my childhood and the awful things of the '70s. I am now just short of turning 32 so there will be plenty of things to laugh at.

This is a two pages from my son's Age 4 scrapbook that my wife did. It was trimmed a little because my scanner won't completely scan a 12x12-inch piece of paper. This is one spread that is 12hx24w-inches.
Attached Images

dcrawley is offline   Reply With Quote