Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Jan 4, 2005, 2:39 PM   #1

Santa delivered a FujiS5100 to me at Christmas and I am overjoyed at his generosity.This present has given me many hours of pleasure already.This little Beauty really does pack a powerful punch and I can see that we will become inseparable buddies for a long time to come.I have decided to post regular images of the aforementioned childrenon a regular basis so that my progress,or otherwise,can be monitored.Rest assured that I suffer no bias about my boys(I told myself that!).Candid comment will be welcome on the upcoming posts but please be gentle on this sensitive guy(I am not sure my wife would agree with that sentiment). Enough said except I would like to thank all those members who helped Santa when he was doing his extensive research into which camera to get for me.Keep up the good work-some of us need all the help we can get.Your posts are an invaluable source of information. So have a Happy and photoblissfulimus 2005. Kind regards, Geronimo Sorry folks normal service will resume ASAP.Can't get both images up at the same time. Will fix as soon as.
Attached Images

Geronimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 9, 2005, 4:18 PM   #2

More like the "strangest" boys
Attached Images

Old Mar 15, 2005, 2:22 AM   #3

Nearly lost him there.
Attached Images