Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Jan 14, 2005, 3:22 AM   #1

Well I got to go out to play in the white stuff last Saturday for my first time ever and holy ca ca, it was cool. My not the mama (dad) let my neighbor Brookie pull me around on the sled, I only fell off once but I did it gracefully. I think she likes me eh! I'm just learning how to walk so wearing this big puffy space suit really sucked. I just wanted to roll around in the snow in my birthday suit and make yellow snow letters like my not the mama (dad). It was really hard to smile because my cheeks gotcold and they felt kinda funny. My big sistersaid that we get to drink hot chocolate when we go inside. Not the mama (dad) took pictures of her too but they didn't turn out. He said thatbright day snow picture taking is really hard and the first bunch didn't turn out that good. One last thing, what the heck is this hockey stuff my not the mama (dad) keeps talking about. Bu bye and happy pooping.

Oh yeah, can anybody give my "not the mama" (dad) some tips on photographing little people in bright snow conditions
Attached Images

colasteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 14, 2005, 3:27 AM   #2

My big puffy space suit
Attached Images

colasteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2005, 8:50 AM   #3

absolutely adorable:-)I particularly like the first shot, the color is bright and the contrast of the red against the snow is nice.
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2005, 12:50 AM   #4

Hi Steve;

Good to see you around. I agree with Julie; the first shot is very nicely composed and exposed. Your little narrative really helps to take us into the world of a child. Good work.

Tom, (down the road) on Point Pelee, Canada
Tom Overton is offline   Reply With Quote