Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Mar 12, 2005, 6:39 AM   #1

Photos removed by aladyforty
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 12, 2005, 5:39 PM   #2

Rarely a day goes by that I don't browse the site. I like looking thru here more than I do reading the paper. The more people post, the better I like it. Keeps my creative juices flowing, I get ideas, compare some folks current post with what they've previously posted etc. Now these little tykes are perfect keeping your photo skills sharp. Nice to see them, the younger of the two looks like a perfect subject for checking auto focus on a moving model. Not to mention the variety of facial expressions to experiment with. Nice post. Best regards,

KennethD
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2005, 6:51 PM   #3

Thanks for looking:-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2005, 6:31 AM   #4

G'day Alady,

Just a note to ask if you have any idea why I can only see small red crosses on this "post." Right clicking on the image, doesn't bring it up either.

The other person who replied obviously didn't have this problem.:?

Your most recent post allows me to view your lovely grand children.

Last night while viewing imagesI also visited another of your "posts" with the same problem. Usually I don't have this problem, with viewing other posted images.

Our grand children, and inmy casemy great grandchidren usually make good and willing subjects.

Regards

Ron

roncur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2005, 6:31 AM   #5

G'day Alady,

Just a note to ask if you have any idea why I can only see small red crosses on this "post." Right clicking on the image, doesn't bring it up either.

The other person who replied obviously didn't have this problem.:?

Your most recent post allows me to view your lovely grand children.

Last night while viewing imagesI also visited another of your "posts" with the same problem. Usually I don't have this problem, with viewing other posted images.

Our grand children, and inmy casemy great grandchidren usually make good and willing subjects.

Regards

Ron

Old Apr 14, 2005, 6:42 AM   #6

I have the same problem as you,mate.Can't figure why other people get to see what I don't.I hate missing out.Maybe the moderator will drop in and come up with a solution.Regards,Gerry.
GerryMcGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2005, 6:48 AM   #7

Hi Gerry,

As "Scully" would say, "There has to be an explanation".

Regards

Ron
Old Apr 14, 2005, 2:07 PM   #8

The red "crosses" just indicate that the photo links have been broken... they're no longer at the locatoin alady put them (either as links to an external site or copied inline here in the forum). So, unless there's something wrong with Steve's, she just needs to repost the images;

:bye:
perdendosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2005, 5:53 AM   #9

perdendosi wrote:
Quote:
The red "crosses" just indicate that the photo links have been broken... they're no longer at the locatoin alady put them (either as links to an external site or copied inline here in the forum). So, unless there's something wrong with Steve's, she just needs to repost the images;

:bye:
Thanks for that perdendosi. Perhaps it also has something to do with the diference in the posting time and the viewing time. I my case about one month and that may be the reason that the link is no longer valid.

roncur