Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Feb 23, 2006, 5:56 AM   #1

Very busy with editing the pic.he's shot..And no one dares to interfere!
Attached Images

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 23, 2006, 9:18 AM   #2

Maybe it could have been much better if I had sent this crop right from the start. :angry:
Attached Images

Old Jun 21, 2007, 7:26 PM   #3

Now look what i found,, i like this shot cute boy you have there,, and no no do not interfere
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2007, 12:43 AM   #4

Fine looking young man. I think back as a boy and I never imaginedin my wildest dreams the advances we've had since the Brownie Kodak. Nice shot. Bob
rornberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2007, 7:41 AM   #5

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Maybe it could have been much better if I had sent this crop right from the start.
Actually, I like the original post better. I'm a big fan of context, and i think the cables and accessories add a lot to the shot. It make the "digital rebel" a little more of a "digital rebel".
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2007, 8:28 AM   #6

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Now look what i found,, i like this shot cute boy you have there,, and no no do not interfere
Oh! That's soconsiderate of you doing such a pleasant surprise, my friend!

And you're quite right! I wouldn't risk the computer trying to interfere at vain :G

.................................................. ..................................................

rornberg wrote:
Quote:
Fine looking young man. I think back as a boy and I never imaginedin my wildest dreams the advances we've had since the Brownie Kodak. Nice shot.
Thanks for your appreciation Bob! Technologically the facilities for the today's kids are amazing. But then they are deprived of the natural settingto grow in regrettably: (

Btw,according to the link below the Brownie Kodak appears to be the first camera of Ansel Adams as a child:!:

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/features/brownieCam/

What a story! Ah, I'm nostalgia striken: )

.................................................. ....................................

Tcav wrote:
Quote:
...Actually, I like the original post better. I'm a big fan of context, and i think the cables and accessories add a lot to the shot. It make the "digital rebel" a little more of a "digital rebel".
On second thought, I think you're quite right!

Thank you for the insightful feedback: )

Old Jun 22, 2007, 10:07 AM   #7

Thanks for the link to the Brownie Kodak. When I was a youngster in the 40's we had no TV, no computers or cell phones (obviously), and we didn't have a car until I was about 10-11. However, as kids will be, we were creative in our activities, along withsome help of our parents. Ibelieve that in today's world, a proper balance is needed. Bob
rornberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2007, 10:54 AM   #8

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Tcav wrote:
Quote:
...Actually, I like the original post better. I'm a big fan of context, and i think the cables and accessories add a lot to the shot. It make the "digital rebel" a little more of a "digital rebel".
On second thought, I think you're quite right!
I think the cropped image is a better picture of him, but I think the uncropped original is a better picture of who he is.
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2007, 12:13 PM   #9

@Bob :
Quote:
When I was a youngster in the 40's we had no TV, no computers or cell phones (obviously), and we didn't have a car until I was about 10-11....
Oh, then you are from the same generation as with my father, which I call the 'brazen race'

Maybe mine was the last generationwho experinced a somewhat similar (but notas good!) a natural habitat. Our mothers would only bother about our falling from trees or hills. Unfortunately, nowadays, the biggest threat to the kids are from humans!!

Btw, in fact, I should thank you for introducing the unique Kodak Brownie movement both in terms of marketing and the concept of photography : )

.................................................. ........................................

TCavwrote:
Quote:
I think the cropped image is a better picture of him, but I think the uncropped original is a better picture of who he is.
...which is an important distinction! Very well put

Old Jun 25, 2007, 7:04 AM   #10

What a lovely moment! A new generation in action!

I am quite in agreement with Tom about the 1st shot, if we look to the name of your shot.. but technically the crop is better - cut off all that is too much.. Thanks for sharing!

Have a great day!

Irena

PS. I am back from my holiday in Latvia.. I was missing my friends in forum a lot!
DigitalGal is offline   Reply With Quote