Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Mar 11, 2006, 3:01 PM   #1

Me and a friend of mine,in the bus,self portrait.

I lIke her eyes,her face.....

Attached Images

Madda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 11, 2006, 3:08 PM   #2

.....like the photos which are not prepared.....and beautiful girl :|

hope to see more

Zak
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2006, 3:13 PM   #3

Zak I've seen your photos....I quite like your girls,but are photos made in studio,not natural.....beautiful photo but a bit artificial....do you agree with me?

In my opinion with my friend you'll do incredible photo set.You are a better than me in shooting photo.She has a very particular ,warm,expression.....she is special for me....

All my photos are not prepared.....very difficult to take....i like the "Carpe diem"

Old Mar 13, 2006, 4:02 AM   #4

Madda wrote:
Quote:
Zak I've seen your photos....I quite like your girls,but are photos made in studio,not natural.....beautiful photo but a bit artificial....do you agree with me?

In my opinion with my friend you'll do incredible photo set.You are a better than me in shooting photo.She has a very particular ,warm,expression.....she is special for me....

All my photos are not prepared.....very difficult to take....i like the "Carpe diem"

Hi Madda and ZakD!

Firstly, Madda I like the photo you've made, she's a pretty girl and you both look happy and relaxed together... I guess it's a good "memory" photo for you too.

Whether studio (set up / posed) photos are taken / preferred OR "natural / candid / unprepared / non-studio" photos are taken or preferred is a very individualand personal choice and perspective.

Personally I prefer taking and viewing the "non-studio" type of people. however I'd like to go to a studio one day (esp with my ahem.. beautiful fiancee!) for the technical challenge and see what I could do (with lots of lights, effects, clothes, etc).Oh and yes.. not to forget some appropriate make-up maybe... It would be an interesting opportunity for me, but I think I'd only do it once or twice!

Generally I'm an "outdoors" person who loves doing spontaneous things and "capturing the moment" (to the best of my abilities). I share thousands of photos of camps, charity work, lifestyle with people all over the globe (especially about the charity work I'm involved with in Romania). And if you search Steve's forums you'll also see some photos of my girlfriend / (now fiancee)... See my recent posts.

But I admire many great photos done by people like Frank D and also Zak you've done some studio good work lately too (can't wait to see more from your new DSLR, the great Canon 350D / XT! :|

Keep posting guys.

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2006, 9:01 AM   #5

Hi,

this is the kind of thing that I like here on the forum....exchaning information and personal expression of feelings.......after some time you could get know better people's way of thinking so that your work can improve.....

Yes PJ1974 is reasonable with all he sad. Lot of things are personal opinion. Try studio work and you will see how big is the differance from outdoor work when taking the moment to photo.....

There is a bit of artifical or no-natural in the studio photos as Madda said. When you do studio work you do some changings to a person to make it perfect...but in this changing and preparation for studio work there is challange to make it soooooooo good and to express feeling in the photo.....that is no easy thing to do..... try and maybe you would become addicted.......:G

I'm waiting to make the first serie of photos with new camera but I'm little too much on my regular job...so......soon

regards Zak
ZAKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2006, 2:18 PM   #6

To the moderator-admin: Why have you move my photo from "People" to "Family" ?

She is a friend of mine,not part of my family,the same mistake with the photo "Me and Marco"......These are people's photo , not family's photos

Thanks,

For ZAKD: I've a self portrait photo,non studio,with other 2 women that it is incredible.....I'll post it ina fewdays....I'll want your opinion....

My opinion isthis:Life,actual life,everyday life, it is not spent andprepared in studio,the life it is made of spontaneuos gesture.....like the photo that I love.Do you understand my ideas?

Bye,Mattia
Old Mar 13, 2006, 2:31 PM   #7

Hi Mattia,

Maybe the "moderator / admin" is busy right now, but I'm guessing the reason he moved it from people photos to member's and family photos is because YOU are in it! (that is.. because of the MEMBER's ... that is one's self - photos!)

Anyway, don't worry people will still look at your photos in this thread! :roll:

Yes, I agree life is not lived by studio set up, and that's why I also prefer non-studio photos in general, but there is also a place for studio photos (to have "controlled / arranged" photos).

I look forward to your future posts too.

Bye

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2006, 6:20 AM   #8

Ok next time I'll write that the man in the foto is not me but my twins :-)
Old Mar 17, 2006, 2:31 AM   #9

nice shot, very natural.

ken

kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2006, 6:01 AM   #10

Yes,Thanks