Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Mar 17, 2006, 11:41 PM   #1

This is my first post. I have been looking at other posts for a week or so. Just recently took a real interest in photography. Got my Kodak DX7590 last spring and I'm still experimenting with it. Took this pic last summer during a water skiing break. Comments/critiques welcome.
Attached Images

in_the_gym is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 18, 2006, 3:10 PM   #2

welcome to the forums

great shot you have here. you captured a great natural expression. also the photo is technically great. nice exposure all round and great sharpness. this is a keeper. nice work

ken

kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2006, 9:00 PM   #3

Thanks, I loved it from the moment I saw it is my viewfinder. Too bad, I have had to take out so many date stamps from my photos. Originally, I just thought I would take the picture and it would end up in an album. Then I purchased PS Elements 3 later in the summer and realized how many cool things I could do with my pics -- Including removing that ugly date stamp ! ! ! The date is set to "off" now.

Thanks again for your comments.:-)
in_the_gym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2006, 12:32 AM   #4

in_the_gym wrote:
Quote:
Thanks, I loved it from the moment I saw it is my viewfinder. Too bad, I have had to take out so many date stamps from my photos. Originally, I just thought I would take the picture and it would end up in an album. Then I purchased PS Elements 3 later in the summer and realized how many cool things I could do with my pics -- Including removing that ugly date stamp ! ! ! The date is set to "off" now.

Thanks again for your comments.:-)

yea date stamps are ugly and you can see the date in the exif info anyways. and yea photo shop is an amazing program. endless possiblities

cheers

ken

kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote