Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old May 30, 2006, 1:37 PM   #1

My little boy getting ready to leave the beach:blah:
Attached Images

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 31, 2006, 4:58 PM   #2

Bahadir,

To be honest I was curious... what nudity would you show? I'm jealous you've got sea season starting there already. Here it's still a late spring mix.... swimming pools open in the next weeks, but it is cool again this evening.

About the photo, it's a great capture of a "natural" moment, and nicely composed innocence checking out the early season water! I hope your boy had fun and will have lots more chances to be in the sea in the coming months.

Maybe a bit of a tighter crop (or zoom) would have helped to highlight him in the picture, but then at the same time don't want to zoom to close to loose the innocence and perspective of it.

Well done

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2006, 1:12 AM   #3

Paul, I hope I did not disappoint you much:-)
Nevertheless, keep on watching maybe I can arrange sth real in near future, probably in the People's photos forum!
In fact I intended him to remain a subject for the sea season. But, he simply did not suffice with the role given to him! Anyway, thanks for your kind appreciation of the innocense.Though having reached five years old,I even sometimes call him baby since he's the youngest one and there's vacancy in our baby staff :G
Old Jun 3, 2006, 8:27 PM   #4

Bahadir,

I am constantly reminded of the relatively fleeting moments children offer us to enjoy their youthful innocence. Your photo is one of those moments.

My grandkids overload me with their sheer physical exuberance and have me constantly on the move, but then again, I have to remind myself, Enjoy the moments!

The sand in the photo looks so pristine, no footsteps and untouched. Must have been a relatively deserted part of the resort beach.

Mahalo for sharing.
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2006, 11:24 AM   #5

Selvin, thank you for your appreciation.
These kids should be considered as angels we look after on the earth :-)
Ah, and about your accurate observation(as usual!) we do not like crowded beaches and are always fortunate enough to find such places even at the weekends of the high season.
Old Jun 4, 2006, 12:35 PM   #6

Bahadir,

Sorry I'm answering you a bit late on this one... Well I'm not one to look for nudity photos, but as you posted in the family and member's photos section I thought it must be safe!! :G

I agree with what Selvin wrote too, nice quiet looking place. As with you, I prefer the less crowded beach scene to a busy one. But it's "horses for courses". Some people go to the beach mainly FOR all the buzz (and bodies...!) When I was in Australia (my country of birth) 1.5 years ago with my girlfriend Tundi (now my fiancee) she couldn't get over how big the Australian beaches are and how sucluded so many of them are too.

Let us know if anyone takes your son's place as the "baby" in your family positions, as you wrote there is a vacancy in your baby staff :?

Paul

pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2006, 1:07 PM   #7

NICE .... looks like he is ready for his first camera
drewaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2006, 2:34 AM   #8

Paul, thank you for your kind reply. You always manage to add some humour in them which I am so fond of :-).
So you won't be interested in the images I am considering to display on People's photos however safe they could be...So sad that I have been looking for a good model at vain
Ah, such a romantic instance in life, I believe, and promising too, bringing your girlfriend to where you were born. She must have associated the big beaches of Australia with your imagination and passion...
And for the vacancy in baby staff...For someone who grown up as the only child of his family like me, it's a thrilling idea to have the third one :O I simply fear my wife who's been very much pleased about the prototypes, would start mass production:G Anyway, so far they proved to be soooo sweet!

--------------------------------------

Drewaz, so nice to hear from you again.
I think it has always been an attractive idea for a child to possess his father's camera someday or a camera like like it. At least, I remember how I negotiated hard with my father on his SLR when I was at primary school! Well, something you may also recall from your early memories.
In fact my son knows how to shoot which he learned last year at the age of four and consequently ruined my S70 as he dropped!! So, thank you for your encouragement:-)