Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:52 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1


First post, so here goes. I have a Minolta G600 with which I am using SD cards, as myPocket PCtakes them. I would like to know, if I had to go anywhere for a period of time, say onholiday,and take alot of photos, is there some way, other than buying lots of 512MB cards (too expensive) that I could transfer pictures onto a cheaper medium, that would also be portable? It takes 1GB memory cards and cost prohibits buy those.

gordon440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 10, 2005, 2:24 PM   #2
Junior Member
moh2o's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 20

No. Just get the 512 cards they have gotten alot cheaper, check out pricegrabber.com or amazon.com or newegg.com you can get a 512 card for less than 50 bucks now. or even cheaper , I would get the San disk red and blue label unless I had a high end camera then I would get the Ultra II's ( about $65) or less

moh2o is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:59 PM.