Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Jul 26, 2007, 5:28 PM   #1

Yesterdaycame my JOBO CF-SD/SDHC-Adapter SE9108, price ~ 25 €

(I think, the older model SE9104 cannot use SDHC ? ? ? :?)

It works well in my DSLRs Canon 400D and Olympus 510 with 4 GB and 8 GB SDHC Cards. Continouus shooting in Canon is up to 32 pictures - then camera is pausing for writing, Oly shoots slower, but endless, without pausing. RAW is pausing after 8 pictures in Canon, in Oly after 8 RAW-pictures speed is reduced to ~ 1 picture/second. This depends on internal memory of the cameras.

You can read all SDHC-pictures withCF-cardreaders and JOBO-adapter or with SDHC-compatible readers. I use extrememory readers (price ~ 2 € - 5 €), which I also use as USB-sticks with the same SDHC-cards.

Of course you can useSD-cards with this adapter (and miniSD, MMC, MMC4, reducedMMC, reducedMMC4)

Similar adapter from EagleTec:

DonalDuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 30, 2007, 8:21 AM   #2

DonelDuc, can you tell me where you bought the Jobo SDHC/CF adapter? I just bought an Oly E-510 and I have several 4GB SDHC I would like to use. I've been searching for days but no one here in America sells the Jobo. I really need it for an upcoming vacation. Thanks!
rcfuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2007, 5:37 PM   #3

I bought it with a small Austrian shop. I think it don't deliver across the sea :-(

Most shops in Europe have the older SE9104 - my version ist the new SE9108 (SD/SDHC-compatible)
DonalDuc is offline   Reply With Quote