Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Oct 29, 2007, 4:58 PM   #1

http://www.buy.com/retail/Product.asp?sku=202743519

FREE SHIPPING
List Price: See Details $15.00
You Save: $5.00

Our Price: $10.00
Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $10.00
OR Use Google Checkout and get it for FREE.
Fl_Gulfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 29, 2007, 5:21 PM   #2
Administrator

If you're going to copy text from posts at dpreview, you may want to fix the links. It's still got the dots in it from the dpreview post you copied it from and the link does not work.

Personally, I avoid buy.com (even though I used to buy from them some years back, their current reputation leaves something to be desired). Check out some of the recent customer reviews at reselleratings.com (and the top one in the list is complaining about one of the so called "free" deals using google checkout). From what I can see of customer satisfaction, they'd be a "last resort" vendor for me (when nobody else in the known universe has an item I need in stock).

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Buy

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2007, 3:11 PM   #3

For one thing I didn't copy text from another forum, I posted them too. I'm sorry you don't like the post but I'm sure others do, I been buying stuff from Buy.com for years and never had a problem. I fixed the link also. I will also quit posting deals in your forum.
Fl_Gulfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2007, 3:33 PM   #4
Administrator

It had .... in the middle of it (periods replacing some of the url text) which is what led me to believe that (it's a trademark of the way the links are handled at dpreview.com forums). I don't mind if you copy links. I just wanted to point out the problem with doing it that way.

If it got shortened another way, with periods in the middle of the link where more of the url would have normally been, my apologies.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote