Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Jul 15, 2008, 12:15 AM   #1

I bought a "new", in the package, Olympus 1G memory card on Ebay. It was sealed in the plastic. I used the card several times and loaded the pics on my computer and everything appeared normal. Then, I took some pics for a friend and she has one of those printers that has the different slots for different sized memeory cards so we just loaded her pics, using my card,in that manner while at her home. There were 12 pics on there taken in a house I had never seen before. Several of cats and of different rooms in the strange home. Why did those pics not show up when I loaded my pics, several times, on my computer??? They only appeared when using her printer to load pics. I came home and loaded the same pics, of my friends, on my computer and the strange house pics, once again, didn't show up???? Weird, or what????

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Other than that, the card is fine and it has a serial number on the back so I am assuming it isn't fake, just USED!!!
Seastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 15, 2008, 7:29 AM   #2

Is it possible that the mystery photos were on another card that happened to be in another slot in your friend's printer? Was your friend able to identify the photos?
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2008, 11:39 AM   #3

No, she had never seen them either. I've had the card for 2 weeks and have taken probably 1000 pics with it. I have loaded the pics each time I used the camera. The day i loaded the pics at my friends was the first time the strange photos popped up. I am the only one who uses the camera too. Weird!!!!!!!!!!!! Spooky really! LOL!
Old Jul 15, 2008, 9:06 PM   #4

do [suP]do[/suP] do [suB]do[/suB]do [suP]do[/suP] do [suB]do [/suB]do [suP]do[/suP] do [suB]do :shock:[/suB]

[suB]do[/suB] do [suB]do[/suB] [suP]do[/suP] do [suB]do[/suB] do [suP]do[/suP][suB]do[/suB] do [suB]do[/suB] [suP]do[/suP] do [suB]do[/suB] do [suP]do[/suP]

Format the card.

(Sorry about my feeble attempt to render the Twilight Zone theme as text.)

TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2008, 11:37 PM   #5

LOL!! That's a GREAT attempt!