Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Nov 5, 2012, 6:39 PM   #11

Default Excellent Recovery from Recoverfab

I have a 1 GB SD memory card which I bought in 2007. I used the memory card but after I'm ready to upload the pictures in my computer using the card reader, an error showed and was unable to retrieved my vacation pictures. I tried to talked to my friends for their assistance and also going to this Photo store to take a chance to use their card readers but unsuccessful. I called the company which makes the memory card but were not able to give solution/assistance either. Sent my memory card instead to reputable data recovery companies, one of them is Sandisk but failed to recover my pictures. One time , I was surfing the internet and I just type the word " recover pictures on memory card " and a website which I opened named http://recoverfab.com seems so interesting . I read on the reviews and testimony by customers who had their pictures on their memory card and I was amazed. So I sent my memory card and after a couple of days, I was able to view my pictures on their website!!! The quality is excellent and I was just so thankful with Recoverfab that their technique and expertise was so great. I really recommend Recoverfab.com for your memory card problems. Try them ( they even have short a demo video on how they do it )!!!
Napirdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2012, 7:02 PM   #12

My niece chewed on my SD card splitting the plastic casing and dribbling all over it, after drying it out and taping it back together i tried it in my laptop to find out it was broken, my laptop or camera could not detect the SD card.

I thought my pictures where lost beyond retrieval as my SD card was unreadable or even recognized by any device(laptop/camera) but I didn't give up,I checked YouTube and goggled how to recover data from my broken SD card when i came across Recoverfab on this tread.

I simply clicked on their site read down through it and watched there YOUTUBE clips and felt confidant they could retrieve my data.

I sent off my broken Sd card to Recoverfab in Germany from Ireland and three days later Recoverfab contacted me by email confirming all my pictures and videos had been recovered,I was so relieved.

I recommend Recoverfab for anyone who has memory card issues

Last edited by geroid; Nov 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM.
geroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:28 PM   #13

I took several hundred pictures at my daughter's 3rd birthday party. The excitement and anticipation upon downloading the pictures from my memory card turned to horror when my computer told me there was an error in "downloading from the device". After many unsuccessful attempts using different recovery software, the SD card was not readable, would never mount, and was not recognized by my computer or camera. My card reader was even fried. I was devastated at the loss of an important milestone. My husband researched several forums and happened upon the many positive reviews for http://recoverfab.com and told me to try them. I had nothing else to lose and since there is no charge if they are unable to retrieve anything, I contacted them. I mailed my SD card to Germany and within a week of them receiving my card, they retrieved 721 pictures. I was elated to see the image samples of my kiddo's party that I thought were permanently lost. It's not a free service but the eventual cost (based on the size of the card) was well-worth it to me. I am very pleased with the service and have already recommended Recoverfab to another friend who coincidentally has encountered the same problem with her SD card. I'm grateful to Leopold Hiersche.
lexnash is offline   Reply With Quote