Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Oct 10, 2013, 2:36 AM   #1

Default Sony SDHC memory card problem (SF-4N4)

Hello,

I recently purchased a digital photo frame (Sony DPF-C700) for my parents anniversary. I got this Sony sd-card free with the photo frame as a promotional scheme from the dealer. The card works great but the problem is that I have uploaded 70 pictures in the SD-card which are named as 1-70 respectively. Now, when I plug in the SD-card to the photo frame the images display but in a random order.. I want them to display as the picture named 1 as the first image, Second one as the image named 2 and so on.. But this is not happening..

The images are being displayed randomly & I cant figure out why.. I hope that you guys could help me on this..
The images are in jpeg format, if that would help..

I would appreciate all of your help!
Crystal31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 10, 2013, 6:54 AM   #2

Your DPF-C700 is currently set to the Slideshow Style of Random View. You want Single View. Press Menu, then the left/right arrows to select Slideshow, and press Enter. Then press the left/right arrows to select to select Single View, and press Enter.

The full instructions are available here.
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2013, 8:21 AM   #3

I got the problem solved. I had to name the images in the SD-Card alphabetically not numerically for the desired order.

Anyways thanks for trying TCav..
Crystal31 is offline   Reply With Quote