Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Aug 20, 2002, 8:04 PM   #1

Default Compact flash cards

Please, I need advise. I own a Canon S110. I am going to buy another flash card and would like to know if there is a difference in picture quality from one brand to another brand.

Any advise will be apapreciated.
dcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 21, 2002, 9:12 AM   #2

There will be no difference in picture quality between brands.

There can be differences in speed and durability, but those are hard to quantify since speed depends as much (or more) on the camera than the memory and durability depends on how carefull you are in handling the memory.
BillDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2002, 12:37 AM   #3

Bill, thank you. Sounds good to me. All I want to be able to do is take pictures of my grandchildren and some travel shots. Of course...I want them to be great shots! One day I might get brave and post one.

I've had my little Canon S110 for several months now and I'm hooked! It's so small and convient, I take it with me everywhere. However....now I find myself wanting a camera with bigger and better features. God's people are just never content.

I'm so thankful that there are people, like yourself, that take the time to share your talent and knowledge with us new comers to digital.

Thanks...Dorothy
dcard is offline   Reply With Quote