Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Nov 4, 2004, 4:07 AM   #1

hi guys,, as the topic says, i m wondering if anyone could help me out in deciding which memory stick should i buy.:?

camera is sony dsc-p150, it only comes with 32 mb, and it can only take up to 9 pics. :sad:and im thinking of getting the 512 mb M.S.

so the question is, should i go for the sony memory stick pro or sony memory stick pro duo? what about the sandisk M.S pro and the sandisk M.S pro duo ? :?

thanks in advance
chop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 6, 2004, 4:35 AM   #2

depends on whether you're gonna be using the duo for other gagdets that only take the duo

However I have read somethere there are speed concerns when using the adaptor. I can't confirm this though.

I just bought Sandisk 512 mspro for my V1. £60.
kjeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2004, 5:20 PM   #3

Go for the MS 512mb Pro.

The duo is a hassle to work with as it is basically 2x256mb sticks in one. You have to flip it over to use the other side if i'm not mistaken.

Cheers
Maxxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2004, 5:00 PM   #4

I just bought a P150 today (can't wait to get it!) and ordered a Sandisk 512MB MS Pro card for $59.99 at Staples (Black Friday deal). The Sony brand costs about 3x more with no apparent benefits based on all the reviews I read. No need for the duo card unless you want it for use in other devices. No added benefit.

BTW, how do you like your P150?
berik is offline   Reply With Quote